xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

"fat" Or "ugly"

In my opinion it really depends on how fat and how ugly. Like if the girl is beautiful but a little fat she has way better chance than an ugly girl but a girl which is a little ugly has quite a lot more chanses than a girl which is really fat. At least in my viewpoint. And btw if you are fat from eating candy and not from some sickness you can always put youself together and go to a gym or something. I myself was fat when I was younger and now I can really say that from a couple of years I am not fat and at the same time am building some quite nice body working up on my muscles in the fitnes gym :P

:rolleyes: It doesn?t matter fat or ugly or age or color in making a person look more Beautiful to another ,Judging is so wrong in Life ,to much of it has been a issue in many cases of Life .It?s up to People to at least place a end to what Life has been created in our Past .See beyond The mark up on what is Beautiful in other?s .Beauty is feeling great from the inside out. That includes feeling healthy, strong and vibrant. And I think that includes a connection to your sensuality?a positive, conscious connection to your sensuality. It's fundamentally spiritual; my foundation is a spiritual one. Prior to anchoring my self spiritually,Some People say .They had a very different perception of Their body, looked good on the outside, but didn't feel beautiful inside. Emotional perspective regarding physical body would shift based on another's opinion of People.Upon Thinking for self and not opinion of others on How one should look makes a big difference too.. Upon cultivating a spiritual life and recognizing that the greatest beauty comes from your core, relation to your body has changed and your overall feeling about self will changed dramatically. go back to choice. We do have a choice how we look at our lives and how we look at ourselves. It's easy to bemoan what our circumstances are. But I think it's ultimately easier and more efficient to recognize the beauty in the moment, the potential in whatever is before you. In the context of beauty, you feel beautiful when you are unencumbered emotionally and spiritually and recognize the beauty in the moment. There is ALWAYS some one out There for everyone in Life ,Despite How other?s may or may not see another Through their eyes ,it?s really How yourself see Through your own eyes . ;)

Well most times relations are based on looks and that really doesn't work out in the long run, I mean a relationship without common ground makes no sense. But on the matter of fat and ugly well, a person may be fat but not considered ugly. Well in this world the term beauty is misguided, so what you may call ugly may be beautiful to someone else so I'm not sure how to answer than but I think the two categories are on equal grounds.

A fat person would have, well a fat chance of getting someone. An ugly person does have some chance of getting someone, because beauty is relative. Fatness is not, really.

Well "fat" or "ugly"?

We live in a vain society that promotes one version of beauty when there are actually 8 billion.

Well to answer the question of fat or ugly, lets use politically correct termination:

fat is now: plus-sized, curvy, on the heavy side.

ugly is now: unique, different, beautiful in a different way than vanity.

Stop calling people fat or ugly or both at the same time.

If anyone else here has a conscience, which I know there are some. then you won't answer that question because to answer that question is to prove that you are a vain person with demons you have never come to realize.

Look deeper than vanity because 20% percent of vain people lack a detrimental part of think that allows you to assess what life's real problems are. They don't include how many carrot sticks to eat or which brand of platinum hair dye to use. Sorry if this offends anyone that is not my point.

Wow really. Just so you know I'm not being *****y I'm just being honest when I say. You cant get fat from most candy, sugar, or calories... Its what you eat afterwords that causes you to explode. I know lost 118 lbs. When I cut out fat. I will admit chocolate has 100 percent more fat than hard candy.

-reply by Plus-sized and UniqueKeywords:

I generally don't like fat people but just because someon is fat doesn't mean they're not beautiful!Look at Jordin Sparks, for example. To me she is fat and not overwight but still good looking.Being fat and ugly will limit your chances of finding true love for real.

lol same at trapp17, id choose a fat girl than an ugly one. B) why go for ugly? it just mean you dont like her.. that is not possible.Remember that beauty is in the eye of beholder. :Panyway there is still a chance for fat babe to be sexy hot babe than ugly babe to be one.. B)

I don't see why people bother themselves with the physical attributes of the people they want to date.Is the world that selfish enough to worry more about how good they will look in public with their loved one, or how they feel about themselves while dating someone who is supposedly less than the standard of 'beautiful' or 'skinny' than worrying about how your personalities would match up.I mean, common, if you are worried more about what they look like than what they are like on the inside, you're pretty selfish. Because you're probably thinking about the two things stated above (Looking good in public with your partner, or feeling good because you have a hot or sexy date), then personally, you're either just in the relationship for the sex, or the good image. But people who are looking for true love, shouldn't be looking at the physical attributes of their future partner, they should be worried more about the personalities. About whether or not the partner would support a decision you make, or how you would want to run your lives, with discipline, or with chaos. I agree with part of what Kerco said, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you truly love someone, you want to spend the rest of your lives with them. And their beauty isn't going to hold that kind of bond for a lifetime, but whether or not your personalities match most likely will hold that bond together. So if you can look past the 'ugly' or the 'fat' and see the true beauty beneath, who they really are, then you deserve to be in a relationship. And lets face it, some people cannot help it if they're 'ugly' or if they're 'fat'. Some people cant control this, whether they have an extremely bad metabolism and no matter how hard they try, they cant loose weight or keep it off. or their physical attributes are in their genes. So you are basically condemning them for something that they cant control. Thats like everyone in the world refusing to date someone because they're tall, and being tall is a genetic defect. Just put yourself in their shoes. Imagine the world looked down on everyone who had your best attribute, and that they were the last to get dates, the last to get picked for anything, how do you think you'd feel?