xisto Community
benzkids

Sleeping Naked

Do you Sleep Naked?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol for me it depends what season it is really....if its winter then i sleep fully clothedif its summer like now then i sleep without my top....only shorts :lol:

1. I can't sleep naked. Not because I am old but it is all times.
2. Of course is not in the time making love.

3. But I sleep in home clothes that not in use outside[old shirts-old sport suits,...]

4. First time I noticed that some people are sleeping nakeing was in Russia. I lived there 5 years. I was astonishing to see that was their normal habit. I saw it when I shared host room or in sleeping lodge train. That was In that time of Communism where they have a helthy worm water heating. I don't know the real situation now in post soviet regime.

really, pity.

you should try..you know i can't fall asleep with underwears. with clothes, i feel like i am going to take a walk, so that is not a kind of things we usually do in bed.

sometimes when it is cold, i may wear a t-shirt so that i can keep warm and comfortable to get a better sleep. but, no bottom, with bottom i keep kicking a lot.

try...to get bed without anything, it feels like you are ready to be yourself and nothing bothers you through all night. because, you skin has a feeling and it wants nothing at night.
Edited by darvei (see edit history)

I sleep naked usually, but sometimes I sleep in my boxers. I used to wear boxers and a flannel shirt, but gave up the shirt, then gave up the shorts. I'm in California and it's usually pretty warm here.

well i sleep, on shorts& a tank top, but i have slept naked before, its fun hahha, idk a little akward sometimes, like when my couzin & his guy friends are banging on the door, telling me to wake up and open, or they just get the key and open the door haha

well i sleep, on shorts& a tank top, but i have slept naked before, its fun hahha, idk a little awkward sometimes, like when my couzin & his guy friends are banging on the door, telling me to wake up and open, or they just get the key and open the door haha

Yeah, that's why I haven't always slept naked... privacy issues. When I have privacy I'm naked. Edited by mikeyboy63 (see edit history)

I've only sleep fully clothed. Straight Up. I don't think I've ever slept naked, it just sounds really weird to me. I've probably slept in just underwear like a couple of times but that's probably it. The only reason I would have slept in my underwear was because it was super hot or something. But on a daily basis, I sleep fully clothed.

do you sleep naked?

Sleeping Naked

I do. During the winter or the summer. I live in MA and the winters are pretty harsh but I still sleep naked with a fan on. I just get extra blankets.

My room is red and all my sheets are black satin sheets, so I just love how it feels!

Sleepping naked it great. Just lock your door! =]

-reply by steph

Sleeping Naked

Sleeping Naked

For the most part, I often sleep in my briefs. However if the temperature gets a little bit humid, then I just sleep in the nude.

-reply by anonymous

Hell yeah!Sleeping NakedI love sleeping naked. It feels good and I sleep much better. I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it.

sleeping nakedSleeping Naked

hell yea.I always sleep naked all year round.It feels so normal.Very relaxing and natural.I think everybody should be doing it.Infact iam shocked when I meet someone who doesnt.In my bed its against the law to wear clothes.I might have to arrest them.

-reply by colin davidson

Sleeping naked is pretty relaxing, but more often than not, I end up sleeping with too many clothes on. Usually what I wore during the day. It happens sometimes, depending on how exhausted I am. Then I wake up with terrible muscle aches and impressions in my skin. Score!

First of all... **** I hate this voting system. I wanted to see the results and vote later and thought that if I click on the results button I'll be able to vote but, oh no I wont. This ain't no vB :P I've slept naked several times and it felt wonderful. I felt really relaxed and with wish to try it again, but only when I'm home alone. When I'm not alone I sleep in PJ's or underwear, because sometimes my parents come into my room (it's a small 4 room + bathroom flat) to get something quick and you know how it'll be if they see me naked :P

well honestly sometimes I do sometimes I don't. all depends when the GF is staying the nite haha