xisto Community
benzkids

Sleeping Naked

Do you Sleep Naked?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I sleep in boxers, never naked, just isn't comfortable. I sleep in boxers all year round, i have a heavy blanket to keep me warm and feels soft and good against my skin, so yea. When I have someone else sleeping in my room though I'll either sleep with pajamas or if i'm too lazy i'll just sleep with my pants on.

I just have boxers and a t-shirt. I can't stand to be in anything more or I'll fry in my blanket due to the way I sleep (like a burrito - wrapped up on all sides), and the fact my blanket is rather thick. My family members seem to either like pajamas or briefs-only.

For me, when it comes to the end of the day....mmmm, for example coming home late at night, get into house, and sitting on my sofa, yes that is the place where i'm sleeping....so, the issues sleep naked or not is not implementing here.......hehe

I sleep naked almost all the time...unless I'm sleeping in my trailer when I camp....then it's boxers....though on the past couple nights I had a tshirt on, but then again I was beat from work and I was extremely tired.

I would sleep naked but because of a problem with my back (it itches like hell when I don't where a shirt or have something soft on it) I sleep with just a t-shirt ... I find it confortable!

I wear whatever.... If I stay up all night... I'll usually just wear my clothes for the two or three hours of sleep I get... otherwise.... its pretty random.....