xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thelaw

Zelda Series

who here liked Zelda 64. That game had a great storyline. And I Like Majora's Mask Too. But never beat it to hard, never got into it. I Liked the super nintendo: a legend of zelda a link to the past. Never got game cube thought that was G@Y. so i just quit the zelda series until the new one comes out, the more realistic one YEAH! ;) Regular nintendo started it all. ;) Just keeping Playing the game Or The game will play you!

haha i remember this one time i went on vacation to india and all i had was a gameboy COLOR lol.. i forgot all my other games and all i had left was some zelda game.. at the time, i didnt like RPG game but after playing this for a while, i had a lot of fun..i didnt know what i was doing in it but there were a lot of cool fun mini games and stuff like that.. i think all the good classic games get ruined when they become 3d.. such asMARIO - the classic was the bestDONKEY KONG - n64 ruined itCONTRA - most amazing game for SNES.. its crap on ps2and theres more ;)

dont get me started man Kirby was the $hit. and then they was always the best of all bomberman and suikoden 2, and armored core, and METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES. there are the best. Yup cant have fun with out good games. oh then theres front mission 3 , damn good games, im just nameing of good games old and new. mostly oldStop pretending to be some one you are not, Or You will become no one at all.

Oh ya, looooove Zelda! I think I liked Ocarina better than Majora's Mask (even though it was less complicated) just because Link got the ability to grow up! The music on both of those is soooo great. Amazing they have soundtracks for those! That most recent Zelda they have out right now, I'm not much a fan of though. Just looks and feels totally different.

a link the past made zelda even better with the 12 bit graphics lol. but anyway windwaker sucks A$$. sorry but it does. and the new one they are making is a sequeal to orcanio of time. or something like it but its for game cube BLOWS. but great graphics on this one. im gonan get gamescube just for that gaem lol.

It was all good til Windwaker, the gameplay was good, but damnit they screwed over the graphics! I can't wait for the next one instead, its supposed to have some of the best graphics ever. I've seen a trailer on it. Looked sweet. Anyone else heard anything about it?

yea i remembe th good old zelda series havnt played any of them for a year or two since they are all out for gamecude and game cude sucks and no one would wanna buy that. So but for nitendo 64 they were the greatest. Used to play those games 24 hours a day 7 days a week untill i beat it. Still kidna miss em but hey it there only out for game cude then maybe its not worth it.

The Ocarina of Time isn't just a game...it's an experience. I remember Christmas Day 1998 when I cracked open the limited edition gold package, popped the cartridge into the trusty 64, and found myself dodging boulders in Kokiri Forest so I could snag that nifty sword. I always loved Zora's Domain, and found myself strangely depressed to find it frozen over as an adult ;) Seriously, Zelda is a monster. There is nothing that will ever be able to accomplish what that game did. EVER!

Maybe...maybe not...but still the main point is that Zelda is a great game, I played most of the games for the Nintendo 64, and it was sweet, it took me a while to get over it. Then I played the ones that came out on GBA and Gamecube. I didn't like Windwaker too much, I don't think its as good as some of the others, but the best one has to be Ocarina of Time. ;)

Yep, those were the days. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was a great game. It was fun to play. The N64 games were cool too. Ocarina of Time was funwith all of those temples and such. And the music was great (especially in the Spirit Temple). Majora's Mask was great. It was so challenging, and the music wasgreat too. I've only played a few hours of Windwaker (I just got the Game Cube a few days ago). The cartoon-like graphics are different, not bad, but different. I just hope it's as challenging as its predecessors.

OMFG! THE SPIRIT TEMPLE! THAT MUSIC WAS KICKIN'! Haha, no joke. That sax was sexy. The music was one of the things that made the Ocarina of Time so memorable...the upbeat tunes of Kokiri Forrest, the grand overture of Hyrule Field, the soothing island style of Zora's Domain, the aura of mystery in the Temple of Time, the Spanish flavor of Gerudo Valley...goodness gracious, I could go on and on...just a very memorable game, overall. The music was just the icing on the cake! Yummy! :rolleyes:

Ocarina was the best man, i swear but since the new one The legend of Zelda for gamecube thats coming out very soon is part 2 to Ocarina of time. Man Im going to get the gamecube now lol. Whens is only 75 dollars lol. and then buy legend of zelda when it comes out, but yeah its graphics are hot. if i can find a pic sometime, i'll post that neat $hit.

i love ocarina of time i think is the best game in the Zelda series the story line is very good ;_; i didn't knew that the new zelda for game cube is going to be part 2 of ocarina of time O_O for the game cube i played Wind Waker awww i love the graphics even if they where childish i love them and Aryll the little sister of Link awwww ;__; and Tetra too.. ehem.. well returning to reality.. my favorite games of the Zelda series are Ocarina and Wind Waker..