xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thelaw

Zelda Series

better be getting that second part to Ocarina of time, i am when i get my game cube, lol but yes it is part2, nintendo hasnt released alot of info about it yet. but it is and its been said by nintendo that it is and aspect alot of cool $hit lol. I like the music for the game its damn good. The forst music and the instruments, man It was good music by the production team. anyway BUY IT lol

Zelda...the best series of all time... fun, good gameplay, long, fun...On the n64 I loved MM for the maskes I didnt realy like OoT that much...I think the GameBoy had alot funner Zelda games...OoA and TMC are fun games that take a good 20h to complete and thats all the mini quests ect. The GC zelda games were rip offs...look OoT was a good game but trying to sell it on the GC isnt... WW had a disk with it if you preordered it at lanuch or got it when it came out and gess what was on that disk...yes OoT and OoTMM both on the n64 but ootmm didnt make it on the n64. Then came the disk with OoT , MM , and 2 of the orioanl Zelda games. now Zelda 2005 is comming out soon I belive it might make alot of xbox or ps2 owners by a GC just for Zelda 2005.

do you guys think this is the right place to post this?eh...who cares, a lot of people are off topic here...i have the legend of zelda orcina (can't specll XP) of time and windwaker. i want that new zelda game where you can shrink and everything, it seems really cool. the zelda series is like...so freakishly awesome!! i'm like...almost obssessed with it...link's new look makes him look cute and full of anime joy!!!overall...the legend of zelda rocks

nah that wasnt off topic, what was off topic is saying the game cube sucks A$$ and sony and xbox will but one. lol that was funny though. Yeah but the grahpics in the game informer like 8 months ago were damn good. and this is the only one thats gonna make game cube look good at all. Becuase its a child system. Be a man and get the ps2 or xbow or better yet play pc. Now im getting off topic lol. Buy Zelda, Play it, love it, enjoy it.

That's the money right there! No matter how you may feel about other GC games, Zelda is THE reason to own one. I'm so glad they made Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask for the Cube... I louvre then very much!

tell me what you think of the game, i think it was but anyway if you get stuck or anything or your lost in the storyline like metal gear soplidis a tough storyline but easy to understand for me. anyway if u need tips or anything just pm me or post here. Zelda does have its up and downs appecially if your playing majoria's mask. that wasnt that good. But completely tough in the water castle. and zelda 64 is easy. the water palace is like so easy lol. well yeah enjoy!