xisto Community
Spyda

Lack Of Posts

Its really annoying for me, but it is my way of life. I am currently at negative ten points (MEH) but I am willing to repost and gain posts just to get my hosting. Xisto offers good and safe hosting (mainly looking for that php safe off :P).

The forums have around 30000+ Topics. All you have to do is, Use a feature called Search at the top right. Look up at your room ceiling, close your eyes, think of a topic, hit the search!
If you don't find a similar discussion, Even better! Create your own topic.

And if you do not find the forum to post in your great thought, Bug Me :-)

I do hesitate to post on a topic that has been round for more than six months, It might just be me but i feel like i'm "flogging a dead horse" when i do post in really old topics.

Maybe there should be an archive for older threads and if someone wants to post something new on it, create a new thread with the first post being the link to the old thread.

Its really annoying for me, but it is my way of life. I am currently at negative ten points (MEH) but I am willing to repost and gain posts just to get my hosting. Xisto offers good and safe hosting (mainly looking for that php safe off :P).

3 quality posts should do that for ya....double that in the next 2 days just so you don't hit below 0 again.

i don't know what this thread is all about. i have NEVER had a problem posting. sure, there are some times when i read through the new posts and i don't have anything interesting to say or debate, but other times i can post on 4-5 topics. so i can average about 5-10 creits a day when i am really trying to get my creits up. which if it was 3 credits a day(normally 1 post or so) x 365 days in the year, that would equal about 1100 credits. you minus that from the 365 credits taken away during the year and i still have over 700 credits

one of the secrets besides opa's suggestion in the beginning of this thread is to post on or start something that you can continually repost to. i always love a good debate. that has helped me build up my credits in the past. any current events can also help bring your credits up. there are a ton of current events EVERY DAY.

offering suggestions to people like i am doing now also helps bring your credits up

DO NOT think of this place as a place for free hosting and a place where you HAVE to post. think of it as a place where people gather to shoot the breeze. think of the people here as your friends

everyone talks about how you NEED quality posts. B.S. so don't be pressured by that. just make sure your posts are on topic. i personally like to read quality posts, but sometimes just shootin' the breeze with a 2 line comment should be enough to add an input to something. i sometimes just post a wise crack and hit send. hek. i do that in person so it should be good enough here. i am ME and my posts will reflect that

now i believe i have been warned unofficially a couple times in the pst about my posts or attitude(i forget). in those times i get angry because someone isn't allowing me to be me(as i know i am a fairly decent guy buy nature with good morals and values) so i know i have to suck it up. i don't give in so much as i COMPROMISE. so what normally works in the real world usually works here too.

have a sense of belonging, don't feel pressured, be yourself, post on the topics that you are interested in or start a topic you are interested in. the more you do, the more people you will meet and talk to. the more you meet people the more you will want to come back and your postings will come more naturally than a feeling of having to force a post or two here and there. most important thing though is to have fun. if you're not having fun, then i would say it's just not worth being here. for some, this holds true so if this is you and you ain't havin' NO fun in and around here, i say go find a place that fullfills ya more

It's just hard to find a good topic to talk about. And usually when I go to other sites people would just act stupid and say stupid thing, since their post/reply didn't really matter. But Xisto, they want you to contribute to the site by replying with a good answer to help people understand thing and all.Maybe if they would give you credit for any kind of reply you write on Xisto, then it might be a little funnier for you or other people who don't always like replying seriously about stuff other ask and all.You just really need to find the thing you like so you'll just hang on those kind of topic and that way you can keep on asking questions and answer those question to the people who want an answer to it. To me it would be sport, dating and relationship advice, technology and introduce yourself. Sadly, I don't think there's that much people coming on Xisto to keep everything smoothly, so sometime you'll just have no one replying to your question and all.All that's all I have to say. Just find the thing you like to talk about and stay in those kind of forums and it might help you think it's not that boring.

Well funny now, how we all gather much attention to THIS thread to discuss WHY we're NOT discussing OTHER issues in ANOTHER thread.lol :PAnyway, I've made one about The Orange Box and uhh... Well not many more new ones after that... Come on guys -.- Seriously... :\

Well it seems that after this topic was first posted it would seem that a lot of topics have been made and a lot of post have been made as well either from new members or some of the veterans. So you see you just have to think about what topics could be useful to bring up by just searching around the net and stuff.

Come on guys... Do not blame others.Life is always what you make it.. that suits Xisto too...If you don't find something interesting...you should take charge and create something interesting.Question yourself...What have you done to create good topics??why are you expecting others to post good topics??why am i not creating any good topics??Every good topic that you create is going to make some difference here... Also there are always people present to help good things happen... so go ahead and so something rather than blaming others and yourself...

I agree... if something is made by lot of people no one can blame the other if he is not giving the best of him. When the forum is borin, everyone should notice and contribute with ideas... if everybody did it, te situation will change totally and this will be a brainstorming forum. You know that slogan "Think globally, act locally". The same applies here, I guess. So whenever ypu think the forum is dying into boredom, try to reanimate it. Instead of complain, contribute... after all, you're making the same effort, one post.

Sure instead of blaming others you should probably try and become constructive and make a topic even better! I mean there must be one topic among this forum that haven't been mentioned as of yet. All you have to do is search it out... and we all dog pile in.

I think this place is awesome! SO many places to post means so much information in one place. It allows for allot of posting. Although theres only a few people online, which seems kinda odd...