xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Lock Ness Monster Fake or Real?

I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster some day in Soctland I think the Loch Ness Monster is as real as people are!!Lock Ness Monster

I hope people some day will beleive that the Loch Ness Monster is real as people are and plus when I go to the liberrey and have a chance I go an get a book about the Loch Ness Monster and get as much information as I can. Also some day I really really want to go to Scotland and see the Loch Ness Monster and than proove that the monster thats in Loch Ness is so real people can`t even swollow and can not say enything about the Lake of Loch Ness ever again. I will beleive intill all the people will start to and still I will keep going and going so there won`t be any fauls there will be true and remember I will always beleive. So people should to.M

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley16.Gif

-reply by Travis Johnson

I don't feel that I know enough about the history of the lochness to give an adequate opinion, but there's no harm in believing in the lochness monster.. Giant squids are very real, its been said that the diameter of a Giant squid's eyes measures to be about a foot long... imagine staring into those eyes! I would be entranced, but also scared off my feet. It's not completely off the mark.

loch ness monsterLock Ness Monster

my collegues and I have been comingup with many adequete theories of this "Loch Ness Monster" one newly developed theory is this whole deal about it being a huge dinosaur is wrong... We believe that these photos and sightings are of what you call "Nessie" but for instance we think that this might just be a reptile or amphibian that is maybe about a little bigger than an iguana that had mutated with its long neck and head... However this theory states its just a mutated reptile that appears to be large yet it is relativley small (30-40 LBS)

-reply by college student

but how would the dinosaur reproduce? if it did have vrigin births then their'll be many lochness monsters.

My idea of the existence of Nessie, and other great legends, is the same as my idea of dragons... which is: something like it must exist, or have existed at one point, to inspire the tale... no matter how exaggerated it may have become.

I chose to dig up this topic, however, for another reason, as quoted above. As was mentioned by the great Doctor Malcom (Jeff Goldblum), in Jurassic Park, there are species out there who are capable of changing their gender based upon circumstance (frogs come to mind, most immediately). Additionally, if I remember right (please correct me if I am wrong), snails and worms are hermaphrodites and/or able to produce their own offspring. Do not doubt the power of nature to reproduce, even against the most "absolute" of odds.

when i saw the lock ness mosterLock Ness MonsterI do think that the lock ness moster is real and if you do,nt you are **** I saw the moster in danbary . Ct I ...Live in laurel gardens ok by-reply by jack

there are so many creatures yet to be discovered scienists say that nessie comes to the lake from tunnels that lead to the ocean so maybe it's a whole species that migrates to the lake. Unfortunately I haven't seen any real pictures or videos that prove nessie but I'm still hopeful/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

-reply by joe mamma

Is the loch ness real?Lock Ness MonsterIn my own opinion the loch ness monster nessie was once real. The loch is a huge lake she could of hid anywhere. Many people say that that a thing as big a nessie should have been found already. Well I believe that she hid in a cave for a long period in time that is so deep in the loch that people have not been able to reach it. No one know for sure what type of creatures are out there. Nothing is impossible!-reply by unknown

Is it TrueLock Ness Monster

I am regular person just like you all, but we all have different beliefs... Some are ridiculous and insane, or some could be logical...But, there is one more that is rarely used, and it seems as though it could be ridiculous but it is the least bit sane. I believe that that there is a lochness monster , and that it still exists, but it shouldn't be called the lochness monster, you see, the lochness monster is a myth told in stories or books, but the so called lochness monster or Nessie, is the pleslisaur. There has been hoax pictures but there has also been real pictures.  In 1977 they found a large carcass in the exact same form as a plesliosaur. When I first saw I didn't believe my eyes, this was no hoax, no magician could do that, Go ahead be a lump on a log, be afraid to find new things or like me, you could be optimistic, and find new things do something people are to lazy to do...Discover... I think that the -plesliosaur is lurking , waiting for a deep sea fishing boat that just wants to come out and catch a few fish, but they with find something much more...

-reply by Kennedy Johnson

Non of those things are real, not the lockness monster, not yeti. The lockness monster will always be an atraction for tourism for the people of lockness. I dont see the point in beliveing in something that no1 really saw.

I've known this to be nothing but an urban myth. For one, no one, not even the best scientist has discovered or whitnessed the "Lochness Monster" at all in the sea, so it's clear to everyone there is no such creature.

Well, it certainly is real enough - there is indeed a lake called Loch Ness in Scotland. However, whether the Loch Ness Monster is real is another thing altogether.Like , Bigfoot, the Abominable Snowman, the Loch Ness Monster, aliens and the list goes on. We are always trying to prove their existence. This is even more so when books and movies fuel our imagination.