xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Lock Ness Monster Fake or Real?

Wasn't it proved that the famous photo of the "Lochness" was a fake? I saw it on TV once - how it was brilliantly made to appear as real! I dont know whether that "proof" is real or not, but the monster is definitely a fake

So is that picture. You can tell how fake that photograph is when you see it even for a few seconds... Scientists need to back off with all the extreme pathetic excuse of myths they keep "seeing" until they can actually PROVE that the Lochness Monster is actually a real-life creature living in the ocean. If they can't prove it, then they need to stop talking and making a discussion about it.

That's my opinion and say anyway. If you cant prove something, don't discuss it.

So is that picture. You can tell how fake that photograph is when you see it even for a few seconds... Scientists need to back off with all the extreme pathetic excuse of myths they keep "seeing" until they can actually PROVE that the Lochness Monster is actually a real-life creature living in the ocean. If they can't prove it, then they need to stop talking and making a discussion about it.
That's my opinion and say anyway. If you cant prove something, don't discuss it.

This picture created quite a stir when it first came out, didn't it? If I remember the story shown on TV correctly, it was taken by a disgruntled scientist/photographer who wanted to get some kind of revenge.I can't recollect the exact story but it was something like that, and from there the story started getting famous and people got scared for no reason at all!

Nessie:)Lock Ness MonsterMany sonar investigations have taken place. Very thorough ones too. 
I believe that Nessie was real, hard to believe she still is today. But its possible...Maybe on day I'll find evidence!

anyways, wanna hear my crazy far-fetched theory? Nessie is a water dino, but she wasn't alone to begin with. They reproduced but most stayed in the ocean. Nessie was in Loch Ness when the passage way to the ocean dried up. So she was stuck there. She lived a long time, like two hundred ish years...But she's dead now. Her home was a cave, and the opening sealed up and blocked her carcass from floating to the top. And THATS why those sonar investigations have found no caves yet!! :) tada!

-reply by bobblehead

it existed at one time!Lock Ness Monster

I agree with someone but I don't know his/her name but I agree that the monster did exist but Nessie is not alive now iv seen some really fake pictures on google but if u go on the google earth company and look up the loch Ness monster they have very reasonable pictures its rely amassing to learn about the loch ness monster! 

-reply by jennah

Maybe all of us have heard about a monster or something like that for example here in Honduras are some stories or hunters who have seen a enormouns Iguana that eats frogs in the Nombre de Dios mountains but I dont believe in that because in these times a lot of hunter have said that they saw the monter but there is no any photo or something that proves that that is real. I think that the Ness Lock Monster is the same story and maybe all the expectation created by this monster is to generate turism in the zone of Ness Lock. It has been tested that a lot of photos showing the Lock Ness monster are fake so we can start from there and think what is the purpose to make these fake photos? To increase the turism of course and make more profit with all the tourist that make the visits to the Lock Ness every year. I prefer to believe in Ufo than in the Lock Ness monster.It is my opinion, no more.

I think that the lock ness monster is very real and exists. Mainly because since there is no real description of it, any 'monster' can be called lock ness. Maybe the yeti. Maybe the yeti and the lock ness monster are the same. Maybe what people call the yeti is just a mutated polar bear! We never know!