xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

If You Had 24 Hours To Live..

Actually, what I would do would be quite innapopriate to disclose, I'll just say the non...naughty things I'd do :DI guess I would buy all the videogames possible and try to complete them all until I die.Or, just buy an XBOX360 and GTA IV and play until my death. Now that would be awesome.Or eat loads of fast food. The possibilities are endless, and half of them aren't even possible in 24 hours, damn!

I'd try to write down many things I know, but haven't written yet, mostly physics stuff. I'd give it to my son and hope he could someday finish it for me. Then I'd pay a visit to an incredible looking prostitute. :D Other than that, I'd just do something with my kids.

If I have 24 hours to live, I will start my nuclear program project immediately :DSeriously I would build a momerial. If I finish my job early, I would write something, but writing never finishes in 24 hours so my life finishes while I am writing. :(

If i had 24 hours to live i would probably raid the streets and steal things. OR! finish off my Things-To-Do-Before-I-Die list which is increasing.

Hmm. That is a tough question to answer. I know most people said they would travel to blahblahblah . . . or whatever but I would just spend time with loved ones close by. Traveling to some sort of destination would take up too much time so I'd rather have like a huge gathering. Of course the money...I'm honestly not sure what I would do with it. I'd probably spend some of it on myself with like food or something - there would be no point in getting like a car or something if i was going to die a couple hours later anyway - and give the rest to others. I would straighten up an tension between me and others and just tell everyone how I feel about them at that moment in time.

Yes, a huge gathering does also tend to be good. It would be great to spend your last moments with friends and loved ones. Perhaps spent the money on a gathering, the catering, the entertainment and the like. Top it off with really good sunny weather and that's a great last gathering. If it was raining otherwise, it's always great to set up for plan B, eg indoor type entertainment and/or gatherings. Further to add keeping the people under control and making sure that some people arent drunk off their heads!

Well i would want to say goodbye to my friends, but i would want to do something I love as well.So i think i would go Ice skating with all my friends.Then i would go diving, with some diver friends.And then probably just 'chill'with my family, and say goodbye to my nearest family and friends.but if i were in that situation, i would probably not be in a stable enough condition to do any skating or diving.So i would probably call some friends and family, and get them to visit me where i am, so i can say goodbye!And i think the only thing i would want to acomplish, would be to say a proper goodbye to all of my friends and family!

ohhh, i know what i would do.. i would probably call up, 3 of my exboyfriends, and my best guy friends and girl friends.. [after spending some time with my family saying goodbye or what not you know haha] and i would just hang out with them, enjoy my last hours, having fun goofing off, acting weird, talking about random things.. and flirting with the guys ;) lots of flirting haha.. and making out.. and doing(: yea FUN stuff haha.. what else..i would probably eat something really good too.. and listen to my favorite music and say goodbye to everyone i love.. also.. fill people who, used to like me, but dont talk to me anymore, with guilt because im dying.. and i would probably apologize for bad things ive done to people.. or for the times i didnt apologize, and just let friendships go.. you knowi would also.. call up chantelle paige ;), I MEAN i need my private concert before i die.. you know? haha.. i would also.. give all my log ins to my website/myspace to katelyn or daniela.. to keep and keep running like i have.. (: you knowi want to be remmebered.. if i was going to die

Edited by gisellebebegirl (see edit history)

I would spend all day on Xisto forums, of course!Not really. But I would probably have a big party for everyone I knew and make things right, etc. I figure that if I'm about to die, seeing the world won't last. When I die, a memory of Taiwan or New Zealand or Italy or (you get the picture) anything will die with me. Making my last day all about others would create a legacy. Making things right would make fond memories of me. Making your last day about yourself will not do a thing. If you are a surgeon, go to work on your last day. Rather than sitting at home sipping punch and chatting it up with friends, you could save lives. If you have a job at a library (like me), throw a party and make everybody else happy. Or go around and do nice things for people. Make it all last.

I would get my guitar, and find my best friends and brothers and jam out. Then I would go sailing, tell Kyli I always wanted to be with her, play with all my little sisters, tell my parents Im sorry for all the *BLEEP* ive put them through and pay them back all the money theyve dished out for my mistakes. I would smoke a blunt with josh and logan. I would go 4 wheeler riding with cody in bankhead, and i would record all my songs and post them on youtube. I would make a list of all the things Ive always wanted to finish, and do and I would ask my brothers to do them, and then I would cry.

Actually, Mavreix's bit about recording songs is a great idea. I have "written" a bunch of songs for the piano that I have never actually recorded. It would be a shame for my family to try to remember my music without it actually existing. I just think I should do that sometime soon. This is morbid.

i think, many of us would be so scared of dying and traveling,making parties etc would be the last thing to do in final 24h. what would i do? hmmm i would try to stay calm, to spend rest of my life with my family and friends, and to pray to God to forgive me my sins.

I wouldn't want to travel, I would want to do all the things I've never done, like skydive, swim with dolphins/sharks, busk, play a game of street hockey/cricket/baseball/football. and just for kicks, I'd want to go up to a girl and say, 'run away with me. let's go to the greek islands, the Caribbean, Fiji. Some Idealic islands. Come with me to my boat.' and lead her (If she followed) to a canoe. play a few pranks. and do things I've always wanted to do.