xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YungOdo

If You Had 24 Hours To Live..

well not being old enough to well u no have fun and stuff id prob just spend it tryin to heal things with family and friends. now if i could go back in time that would b a whole different story...id go and fix the divorce between my parents its like ligit the worst thing thats ever happened to me!!!because of it i get made fun of at school and stupid crap like that. id well idk what i would do i would just try to fix it or make it a little bit better so at least my bro wont be in so much misery :(id want to a boy to kiss me on the LIPS!! (have my first kiss and all) ((haha i no dont make fun :))yea then idk just chill read the hunger games, listen to Katy Perry, and watch a movie on the beach!!oh yea almost forgot id prob want to finaly die on a boat on my favorite place in the world at my cottage in the water or somethin like tht :)

I would like to part the 24 hours into two that is 12 each.I will spend the first 12 hours with my parents serving them with what ever happiness I could be able to give them in this 12 hours and pray to God that again in the next life if any I should get my parents back (as we believe in reincarnation). And the remaining 12 hours I would like to spend with my wife and would like to die in her lap as I love her the most. That’s it my dear friends.

As most I think I would spend them talking with people about the good and bad? :]But I rather not know that I have 24 hours left to live ;[