xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
techclave

Dandruff Problem

I've had this problem for awhile. I have medicated shamopp as well and it did not work for me. I find combing my hair out allot for 10 minutes THAN useing the Selson Blue really helps. It gets the dandruff in there out, and keeps it out.

Well, I got dandruff once .. then I started using Head and Shoulders which totaly cleared it up .. mind you it wasnt serious ...

Ok...First things first...It might not be dandruff.Could be an allergic reaction to chemicals. Could be that you leave it in for too long causing and allergic reaction and leavig you with a dry scalp. How often do you wash your hair?-edit-I have only had 'dandruff' once and I have really sensitive skin to chemicals...I went to an all natural shop to get this shampoo that smealt really nice...Funny thing they said it was all natural, yet it left me with the itchiest scalp ever. It went away in a few days, cause i went back to my normal shampoo...It sucks though because the shampoo was heaps expensive.

Edited by strange-garden (see edit history)

Have you guys heard of the shampoo RESDAN. It works for me but I had to stop using is because it's quite expensive. Head 'n Shoulders doesnt work for me, unless I use it every single day. It works just as well as baby shampoo... :-)Hope mankind will oneday find a cure for this terrible, annoying... thingie.I would even sacrefice my moustage for it :o Mike

Dandruff

Dandruff Problem

Replying to downsy007

Replying to techclave

Have you gone to the doctor in regards to your problem? It might be psoriasis instead of just a dandruff problem. Shampoos only alleviate the problem but doesn't fix it, and creams or psoriasin helps the itch but again to no avail. Changing your diet by eliminating sugars and alcohol is more effective.

-reply by Rose

I used to have the same problem. I asked the doctor, and he reccomended a few things.1)Wash your hair in COLD WATER. Hot water just makes the scalp drier.2)When shampooing, make sure you wash it out thoroughly, often dandruff is just shampoo that you didn't wash out properly.It worked for me, hope it helps.Thanks.

yo i have dandruff and the shampoos dont really work i tryed head and shoulders but that only works when it wants to. i tried selsun and it work when i used it but it kept getting in my eyes. so what i suggest is try the vinager thing out i am this weekend. And as for oils my sister in law put a oil in my head called "Dr. Hobbs" I think she got it from a convience store. but if you can find it massge it into your hair an hour after you wash you hair. Also the mayo thing worked for my aunt. She let it set in her hair for about an hour. Just try one of my techniques. see u later

i hate dandruff as it is very flakes and when u brush your hands over your here it goes all white even talking about it is making me itch

I had this dandruff problem quite much some time back. some one suggested me that lime juice is a good cure for this. Cut the lemon in to two halfs and rub them on the hair. This will reduce the dandruff to a large extent.

Here are some of tips for hair prevention and dandruff...

Take about 2 cups of henna (the quantity actually depends on the length of your hair) and mix with it 4 teaspoons each of lemon juice and coffee, 2 raw eggs and tea-water or amla water. Tea water can be made by boiling used tea leaves again, cooling the water and straining it. The water may be mixed with the rest of the henna ingredients. Amla water is made by soaking dry amla overnight in 2 cups of water overnight. Next day, strain the water and keep it. Grind the soaked amla. Mix the amla with the henna and use the water to mix the henna and other ingredients into a thick paste. Amla is said to check greying.

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy must be put in Quote tags.