xisto Community
glocon

Is There Life After Death?

Now many scientific reaserchers also proved that there is rebirth.

Can you guide me to that scientific lab and paper that proved this?(PDF link from google is fine) BTW don't link me to hoax youtube videos for that. I know there are many hoaxed scientists which are in occult-science/pseudo science trying to prove "Creationism" and "Supreme being" for the religion in which they born, but manipulating science to prove rebirth/creator is lame act from religion preacher scientists.

Well, in my personal beliefs - yes, life after that exist. I deeply believe in that, and it doesn't matter that sometimes I lose faith in the Bible (notice the Bible not God - you can't prove that the Bible is 100% unchanged through the years) but that doesn't stop me from believing in that.

I know many good people that died (bad ones also) and I just can't believe that no matter what you do here on Earth you won't be rewarded (or punished for that matter) somewhere else. If the universe has a creator I believe that he must created it w/ a good cause and the beings he created should make it better, not worse and they should be rewarded when they finish with their livesďż˝ :)

But, there is also a good great atheists' site - nobeliefs.com :)

My beliefs are mixed, I don't know what to trust anymore (or what not to)...

I am a catholic man. I always welcome to my house people of different religious beliefs. I listen to them. More often, they emphasize the credibility of their bible interpretations. The existence of their congregation. I don't argue with them. After everything has been read and interpreted, I ask them one simple question. Always this one question. IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH? I don't want to argue line by line about the bible. I only want some answers to prove that there is life after death.

Because if this question nemains evaded, I don't think bible reading deserves a minute longer...

Many a reserchers now have somewhat proved rebirth but life after death I dont think it is possible. If you are talking about heaven or hell something like that I believe everything is here itself. Its according to your deeds what you get in your life and you may suffer for your bad and evil deeds and thats what I call a hell and you may enjoy your good and devine deeds and thats what a heaven is.

I fully believe in life after death.Every physical part of our bodyturns into something else when we die so why not the spirit. I think the spirit could be seen as something akin to electricity.It continues as well.

Hi Guys,Well as I can see this debate is a fairly active one and bit is always a good one,I myself have had many a late night with this debate with both sides of the team :) I personally believe that there is life after death and that although alot of people say no I always ask them this question Q : Do you believe in Heaven A : NoQ : Do you believe in HellA : Yesok so we cleared that bit upQ : Ok then if Heaven does not exist but Hell does and they are complete opposites Good & Evil if you will And by all accounts there is always an opposite Cold - Hot, Wet - Dry etc How can Hell exist and Heaven cantA : well........It tends to degenerate then into some rambling or otherIt is like the question Q : Does God existA : No but I believe in somethingQ : ok so you dont believe in God but you believe in Something !!!!A : YES !Q : Ok then is God not just a name that I / We are putting to the same thing that you believe existsA : Well.......You see people are very contridictory in there beliefs myself also, I am a Christian but some of my beliefes are not looked upon kindly by my peers, Both outside of and inside of the church....Do I believe in turning the other cheek yes, Do i believe Peadophiles should be hung from the nearest tree... YesDo I believe in doing harm to no man.... to a point but show me a person who has hurt my family, Rape, Murder etc then through experience I know that I cannot control my feelingsWhat I am trying to say is you cannot catagoricaly put all a persons beliefs into one system, wether it is Christianity, Islam, Buddhisim or what everSorry guys I know I went a bit off topic there (as usual) but when I get typing sometimes I just cant stopGod bless

If you question about the life after death, I believe the equation for what you do is balanced here on earth itself!Then question of another life ceases to be important. What you sow is what you reap, I have felt this golden rule to apply every where, in every action people do, in every act they go through. You might wonder who is seeing you doing all those nasty things, which you think are morally wrong. But there is a proper system in place. Everyone can spare you, but time does not have this tendency, and believe me if you want to varify it try doing a few good things with utmost purity of your heart. You will feel the positivity coming across your way in return.The more and more of life I have lived, my faith in this system grows stronger.There may be no life after death, but all you do, you account for here in the same life here.

Woah! This is one of my most instresting subject to post on Xisto, I believe that there is life after death... bottom line. What gets me so hyped up is we are bound to die one day so why not make the most of life? Why do people have to commit crimes and make life so scary! Cant we just enjoy ourselves for once? I find that really honestly UNFAIR and unfairness is somthing of which I will not put up with! Here is a message to all stupid people FIX URSELF! Lol! Thanks for reading...

You can't proove it, if you could then you would know it to be true and would not be asking, I like to think .. no. No life after death means know worries, life after death is one step from hell and if the God is the God of the old testament or even the new, the fact I don't means that I don't have to worry. Why should you worry, you remember before you were born... no of course not. Whats scary about nothing, nothing is not scary.

I am a catholic man. I always welcome to my house people of different religious beliefs. I listen to them. More often, they emphasize the credibility of their bible interpretations. The existence of their congregation. I don't argue with them. After everything has been read and interpreted, I ask them one simple question. Always this one question. IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH? I don't want to argue line by line about the bible. I only want some answers to prove that there is life after death.

Because if this question nemains evaded, I don't think bible reading deserves a minute longer...

This is just a matter of faith, we can not comment on a answer to this question affirmatively. And the question which comes into my mind as a reaction to this question- what makes us live? Is it some chemical in our body, or some paranatural force?

And if it is due to some para natural force, where does it go as we die? There will be unstopped chain of questions which will lead us no where, just to more and more confusion...The main doubt still remaining. And as far as our actions go, we get paid for what we have done here only.

I feel the possibility of some parallel world inhibiting life after death may exist, and as we all have listened to some or the other form of their existance in form of ghosts, angels we can not deny any such probability.

Ok, mind you, this is a guy that agrees with Richard Dawkins' idea that humans might be "gene robots", and I'm very much an agnostic. In my view point, the human body is simply a very complicated machine, almost like a really complicated super-computer. In fact, I think that the mind (not the brain) and stream of conscience are like the "operating system", if you will of the human body. Now, this might bring up the question; "if computers are like humans, then why can't computers think?" This is answered simply by the fact that people, or life forms have been evolving for the past 1.5 billion years and we've been evolving some form of the computer for only about 50-60 years (actually, the first "computer" was invented three thousand years ago, by the greeks but the technology was lost after a library in Alexandria, Egypt burnt to the ground). But could the fact that our more recent computers are evolving, like humans, mean that they could think? Well, if humans still exist in 1.5 billion years (we would be significantly different then), maybe it will be like Star Wars, where they "live" among us and have feelings.Now, I agree with the psychological benefits that you get from praying, but I tend to lean towards the side that agrees with what our hard evidence has told us, completes most of the picture and still makes sense and STILL agrees with sensory perception. As opposed to religion which agrees with sensory perception, but not with what our mathematical calculations have told us. If you want to pray, then pray, but I agree with John Locke in his letter concerning toleration, when he stated that churches are behaving like empires and not like religious establishments.

Edited by Arv_M (see edit history)

death is the absence of life, i do believe in new life after death

So, let's say that someone puts a bomb in my computer and it explodes, does that mean that it's operating system goes to a magical land where other operating systems, except for the ones used by pirates, they must go to a land where they're constantly infected with viruses.