xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thorn

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Pet? Tell me :P

Why do people hate cats so much? they are the most perfect pets, if you want to pet them they will let you, they are playful and funny and very beautiful, they don?t need weekly baths and they will do their necessities on the litter box without you having to train them.Dogs stink, they want to breathe on you face and lick your hands, their nose is wet and they stink, did I mention that? oh yes I have, here goes again: Dogs stink, their breath, their ears, their sweat stink and they poop all over the place and chew on your stuff. And they bark and they are annoying.

I like dogs and cats. Have golden retriver and 3 cats. Golden is very smart dog, love to play with kids, but lil bit jealous. Best friend of that golden is one of the 3 cats!:D Thay sleep together, eat together...

I am just an animal lover I dont think I could pick just one. I have always had lots of animals. Right now for example we have 4 dogs, 4 cats, 4 ferrits, and 4 rats. I love them all. Now in the wild cats are my all time favorite, I love big cats.

Obviously I would like to have a dog. But currently I'm leaving in a flat but I have one at my house :D. Tough I visit my house really rare.

I admit, mine has to be my girlfriend... I love petting her and playing with her.

Thanks for that. It actually made me laugh out loud. :)

As for the pool, dogs for sure. Just love them, and I hope to own one soon. Saw a post at the beginning of the thread about Native American Dogs. I've never heard of these before, but I'll definitely be taking a look at them.

Regards,

z.

I admit, mine has to be my girlfriend... I love petting her and playing with her..
Just kidding

I like hippos :)

I like petting her too...

And I want a pet monkey...But they're too messy. They throw feces and stuff.
A koala or polar bear would be cool but we all know how that goes.

So...I'll take a sloth!

Dear friend of mine I was really fond of Parrots once. I really felt like a father for them when I kept them as my pets. I was having around 7 of them of different breeds. But after being so close to them I was really attatched to them emotionally and their death really hurt me a lot many a days it was like fasting for me. But after that I reallised that it was cruel to them to cut their wings and keep them as your pets. So that feeling led me to stop keeping pets. And now I don't have a single one of them.?