xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thorn

What's Your Favorite Kind Of Pet? Tell me :P

My favorite pet is hamsters! They are so small and cute it ain't funny. My hamster is pretty much pimped out as he has his hamster ball, upstairs home and tubes to walk around to his desires and of course the most needed item the Hamster Wheel. :P

The best pets are lizards. When I lived in Zimbabwe I had HEAPS of lizards as pets. They are the best to play with, and you can feed them insects and things. I would always go catching wild ones outside, it was great! They dont have those lizards here though, but we have a dog, and hes awesome!

My favorite kind of house pet is the Leopard Gecko. They are common lizards, a lot of people have them. I have 2 little baby leopard geckos, they are very cute.

Here is a picture of one of them:

Posted Image

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Wolves are the best kind of pet anyone could possibly have. They are very smart and extremely loving animals. My wolf will even talk to you i know right i didnt believe it until i saw it. They love their owners and try to please them all day long. She gets along with my dog really well too. We are about to breed her and have puppies im so excited she is a really rare wolf and her pups are worth alot of money too she is too precious.

Fave house pet? Well, it's obvious for me. Dogs! :rolleyes: So cute!

I have two dogs that are not pure breeds, so I can't really name all the breeds they're a mixes of. I'll do my best, though!

Dixie ~ A boy. Sounds like a girl name, but he's a boy. Anyways, he's a mix of Border Collie, Australian Sheperd, and.. A bunch of other breeds. He has black fur on his back, but on his fat stomach, he has pure white fur. You know that Beagle brownish color? He has some of that on the back of his legs. Very energetic dog, loves licking people and drooling on people.

Jack ~ A boy. Duh. Mix of black Labrador Retriever in his age. Past his prime. He has some white "paint" spots on his back, and is smaller than the average Labrador Retriever. I don't know what else he's part of, however..

Sorry, don't have any pics..

I have a dog, and I love it :rolleyes:But in the later live, I'm gonna get cat. "If you want a challenge, get a cat", that's what I want ;) The dogs are really easier to train, and are good friends, same as the cats (only 'bout the friendship :D) . Some people said that the cat likes the house, and the dog likes it's owner. But I don't think it's true. The cats are taking a liking to their host, this I could proof with their acting - they like to sleep around you, like to brush their heads in you (gesture of devotion)... And much more.

For me, the best kind of pet for the home is a Dog, there are hundreds of type of dogs, you could choose a big one for a house with garden, or a little one for a house with less free space.The ideal type of dog for me is a Golden Retriever, they are of a good (kind of big) size, have good mood, and their fur is precious :rolleyes:.The cocker spaniel is nice too. And a sheepherd could do it for anyone too.

I begged my parents for about 1 year for a parrot, but instead, I got 2 finches.After a school camp, 1 had died. I was very sad. But can you guess what happenedto the other one? My aunt had been in the house, when a neighbouring big dog cameand bashed the cage open. At least it managed to fly away. Anyway, the point is, Iwant a parrot, but they cost a few hundred dollars. We can't spare that much. Anyway,dogs cost so much as well!!! I don't get why you spend so much on a dog?

I'm in love with Miniature Collies.They're so fluffy, soft, they aren't aggressive they love to love you, and I love 'em. lolI hope to get one next month. Probably not. But I hope lol.

My favourite kind of pet is hamster.

A hamster is a small rodent. There are many different types and colors of hamsters: white, brown, grey and cream. Also the hair is different, it can be short or long. Being so popular, I don't think I've to talk about their appearance.

Adult weight:

Male 85-140 g, Female 95-120 g

Life span:

Average 2 years, maximum expected 3 years (some reach 5 years)

Water consumption:

Variable, can tolerate long periods without water, but should always have fresh water available by gravity bottle or supply of fresh fruit/vegetables

Food consumption:

10-15 g/day (adult), depends upon level of activity.

Body temperature:

36.2-37.5? C (rectal)

Behavior:

Docile unless surprised or awakened.

Nocturnal Hibernate when temperature drops below 5?C, however, animal may be roused by gentle stimulation and application of warmth.

My favourite pet is dog...a black labrador ..I have two them.I can't live without them .they are like children.They have won many competitions too,they do it for me ,I love them.

My favorite kind of pet is definitely dogs. To compare with, in the past I'd had two guinea pigs, one rat, one rabbit and a couple of cats. I have a cocker dog today, and had a crossbreeded male for about ten years ago.In comparison to other animals I'd prefer dogs as favorite, because they're more personal, stronger connected between Dogs<->Human than Cats<->Human, because cats are more independent, less bound to their "masters".Dogs are more social, seeking more contact and are more devoted.I missing having a cat, but I would go crazy without a dog.