xisto Community
habbovalley

Php Or Html? which do you use?

HTML is much easier for me. But. as many others have stated , they are used for different things. HTML can not do as much as PHP, it uses javascript, and other resources for actions where PHP can perform many actions on it's own. PHP is a lot better for forums and membership sites simply because HTML cannot do those login actions by itself.

Personally, I use both, when ever writing a PHP script, you still have to use HTML. I never use one or the other, well unless I'm not making it look nice, with just words.

Heres a question i can relate too. I programed both in html and php. Im currently programing with php only. Its simple you asking why.beacause php has more potentual than html. If you want to compare functions php has alot more functions than html. Php is also a easy languege to learn compared with some other langueges i worked with for example cgi. With so much that can be done with php theres no doubt why php is the most used languege. So for one will stick with php.

I think php is more powerful then html. php is a scripting language and html is used to display and texts on net. php is related to powerful programini and html is just basic for web designini. in html you can do such basic things. and i think in php you can do high and professional level scripting. and now a days php is becoming more and more popular rather then html... :D

It depends actually on wat you want to do in the website. If you wanna make dynamic webpages, then PHP is a much better option. Plain HTML cannot develop dynamic websites unless you might wanna use DHTML (Dynamic HyperText Markup language). that way, you will be able to achieve some dynamism in your website using HTML, but that aint plain HTML though as it is a lil' bit more comlex than the lain HTML.

I use both of them for the best result.I work with a boarstyle in wich php and tpl 'work together' to make the best result... tpl is exactly as html.

Umm... yeah just looking at the first few posts on this threat, you cant really use php on its own? *blinks*.I mean php is just server-side scripting and html is client-side scripting (visual).You kinda need html if you're using php :S?But yeah, php<3 :Phtmlness good too

When making my site it was going to be all html nothing else then i learned about php the things that you can do with php makes manging my site much easier. When making my pass web pages with html i always had to go edit all the pages just to change the link but with php that is all handled with one file. When coding a site i suggest going in the php way you still need html for some parts but make the majority php.

For me I prefer the ''PHP'' More than the ''HTML''....I learnt the ''HTML'' first but I also prefer the ''PHP'' because I can Include other Pages and easily i can put java scripts and so on.........But at last i prefer to use ''PHP'' more than the ''HTML'' :P

I've created a single header and a single footer for all 7 pages of my site.They all have individual bodies. Finally I've put them together using php. PHP allows us to include files and that can be a real help.So if I have to edit something in the header or footer, I have to edit just one page and not 7 times!!!PHP rocks!!!But you have to start with HTML though!!!

Well being a HTML its easy for me but what do people use the most?Is it HTML or PHP.
It depends really on which you learnt first.
So im gonna have a poll.Post HTML for Html and PHP for php and we will see which is more popular.

For me PHP, lot of things you can do with php. but it will take some time. while HTML, easy to do. not that hard.

I use HTML.Because i think that it is easier to learn. HTML is ok for making pages look good and all but it can't do tasks like PHP can. But for some reason I use HTML cause I just started to learn it and all. Soon I will use PHP because I'm going to start learning how to code in PHP.