xisto Community
habbovalley

Php Or Html? which do you use?

Die another day and I'm going to swear by it saying that Php is the language for me. There is nothing better than php. I'm saying this because of the flexibility that you get in any Php script. HTML is good when you have a very small number of pages and your content does not change as much . These static pages generated in the form of HTML are very easy to edit and is very good for the beginners. However as your site grows and you want more flexibility in your coding you must be thinking about some dynamic website building software scheme and Php script is one of the best.Php script can be used to connect to your database which may be a full-length flexible database or a piece of text file. No matter where your data is stored if you know how to get them using proper syntax Php script can be a real help. To add to this Php script is one of the fastest script on the net for dynamic websites.Also it is very easy to learn Php script as that of HTML. Some basic knowledge however is needed for coding. As far as HTML is concerned is becoming outdated. However it can never lose its value as it is very simple and easy to understand the basic structure of a website and their webpages.My vote goes for Php scripts when it is the beginners on for the professionals. The look and feel of the website is important and Php script can keep that dynamic feeling very easily.