xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17.com 3 Year Anniversary Party 5050 CREDITS ON THE LOOSE

I love the Dr. Seuss cake. Happy birthday Xisto!

Happy Birthday Xisto! What a wonderful time :3 Its the best time in the year for Xisto! I love this place! Great hosting too! Happy Birthday to you!Happy birthday to you!Happy birthday dear, Xisto.Ah! Forget it I'm hungry!-Blows out the candles and Grabs a slice of delicous cake- Anyone else want some? I bet this place will stay active for a long time. I might stay here till I will no longer live (just kidding!) Well thanks for even creating this site. Its wonderful!

Edited by Lindii (see edit history)

That quick eh, Happy Birthday Xisto! and may your many years of hosting be around to come.Hopefully a lot more new customers over the next few years = a more active buzzing community.May your next years ahead be more prosperous!*Grabs a slice of cake while i'm at it :lol:*

Happy birthday Xisto! I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner but I have been very busy lately... When I registered on Xisto there where barely 5000 members. Now Xisto has 30.000 members... As a Star Trek fan I wish Xisto to "Live Long and Prosper!".

This thread really fills up fast, I guess people want those credits, just this morning I posted and look It's already been about a page of posting between this one and that. Anyway I guess I'll write something a bit more in depth here in this post than I did in last post. I'll skip past all of the "happy birthday Xisto" stuff and guess I'll introduce my story on how I got to finding Xisto with the world! :P I was first looking for a php host to work and learn php and sql. I found a ton and all of them were terrible. Ads all over the place and hardly any space or bandwidth. Then my friend told me about this site he found. Now whoever is reading this, but I doubt anybody will be because my posts are so boring and long, and i could probably just spam here and nobody would even notice and just, keep this run-on sentence going forever and ever and-ever, but I wont. Anyway as I was saying if somebody actually is reading this I suppose they'd expect me to say my friend showed me Xisto, and yay i found it story over... no. Not really, I shall surprise you all! It was NOT Xisto. :D It was a pretty decent hosting company called host helpers. It was actually more than decent, and in fact I would even still be there if it didn't close down. It offered free no banner ads, hosting, 500 mb space and 15 gigs bandwidth. All you had to do was join one of those pay per search things and type in a certain referrer and make 5 searches when registering. Damn was that a cool site, but as all of you know none of those pay per search things were around long, and when they closed down hosthelpers kind of lost all of its money and when the server crashed, they took everything down. I spent the next two years of my life looking for a decent host. For a while I used a terrible host I think it was called 555mb.com or something. It offered a terrible cpanel (only file manager, ftp and phpmyadmin), google text ads on every page, and only 120 megs of space. Strange that they would call it 555mb.com if it only offfered 120 megs of space. Anyway after that I wasn't even looking for a host, I was just looking around for something to do and i was joining some forums here and there, and I ran into Xisto. Yes I wasn't even looking for hosting when I found it. I immediately canceled my hosting with 555mb and transfered my website over to Xisto, and then on to Xisto - Web Hosting.Wow that was quite the story! I have enjoyed my stay here at trap 17 and hope to enjoy many more days! :lol:

Happy birthday trap 17 wow 3 years that is a long time and trap has grown a lot. I have only been here for a short time but i cant wait for the next party maybe next time i wont be late.

I started posting about a month ago and I just about gave up and went looing for a different host. I'm really glad I didn't.With age comes experience, and this place really is doing great.Happy 3 Xisto

Throughout the almost one and a half years I've been here, it's been a pleasurable experience. Haapy anniversary Xisto!