xisto Community
reconraiders

When Was The World Created?

hi friends,first of all i would like to praise and congratulate trap 17.... Why??? because of places like these people can express some of there weirdest thoughts... and maybe some day someone would credit that ' OK, i got this idea from my trap 17 forum and that is why i have done this'now coming on the topic, i think that the person who has started this is an extremely imaginative person and he has used these qualities of his to the fullest... i would ask him to think of a career as script writer in hollywood...though i think that as far as from the stand point of inagination the theory is excellent but i have a certain creepy feeling about this theory... though i or anyone else can definitely not give any reasons against... but still good post..ok bye...

hi friends,
first of all i would like to praise and congratulate trap 17.... Why??? because of places like these people can express some of there weirdest thoughts... and maybe some day someone would credit that ' OK, i got this idea from my trap 17 forum and that is why i have done this'

now coming on the topic, i think that the person who has started this is an extremely imaginative person and he has used these qualities of his to the fullest... i would ask him to think of a career as script writer in hollywood...

though i think that as far as from the stand point of inagination the theory is excellent but i have a certain creepy feeling about this theory... though i or anyone else can definitely not give any reasons against...

but still good post..

ok bye...

Thanks for the compliments! I don't know how I came up with the idea. I guess I am just a skeptical person. I don't trust people. I always question everything. I just kinda thought - "well, what if this is all just a lie?".

Nice one...I totally agree with amit.. we can express our beliefs here without fear of being banned. (well, unless your beliefs is cursing other people, trolling and flaming..)Back to the topic. You have quiet an idea.. Maybe we're all just programmed, everything is just a dream (Matrix), the sims-like..but what if we're all just figment of imagination? an imagination of an author creating a world like ours. Just like how tolkien, jordan, rowling, and more more authors create their fictional world.. hahaha...i believe the world was created out of probability. a probability so small, only 1 such exists at the same time in the universe. Yeah, big bang started it all, then what happens after that? it's not just like particles form into a globe, amino acids were produced, then DNA, single-celled oragnisms, multi-cellular, plants, animals, humans....robots? There's more to it. There's always more to everything we know, more to everything we ever wanted to know.

You have to assume that, as an exmaple we will use 1960, the earth was inhabited with both species, information, artifacts, ect. everything from homes to people. While a person may be 50 years old on that day of creation and his home could be 100 years old. But in reality they were just created with that generic look and with that information planted in peoples minds, know-hows, memories, and in objects/structures.

So while you have "proof" that cloth is from 1200a.d. - it is simply information that has been planted as of 1960. The ways of discovering that was also planted in 1960. Ect ect.

What if we haven't been been created yet? What if we don;t actually become a creation until 2020 and this is simply a form of life before the main life? A pre-school to life. Or even more so, a stage in the cycle (and im not talkin bout reincarnation)

Nice topic,

I don't think we're programmed that way though,

what I do believe is that the way history is told to us is false.

I personally think our current race is created about 500.000 years ago, by beings more advanced then we are now.

If you look at the bible and much older books and writings, you can find tons of stories about this.

For example, the story about the garden Eden,

The Lord God said, ?It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a companion for him who corresponds to him.?

So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep, and while he was asleep, he took part of the man?s side and closed up the place with flesh. Then the Lord God made a woman from the part he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. Then the man said, ?This one at last is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; this one will be called ?woman,? for she was taken out of man.?

I think this part refers to the missing link in the evolution theory between the primape and the first human... Genetic manipulation.

The lord 'God' from the Bible was in my opinion 'Enki', "the one who knows", as he was the serpent in that same Garden (Earth) who created lifeforms in test tubes half a million years ago to create humans to be the workers for the 'gods'..

I believe they used DNA from a bonemarrow transplantation to impregnate an eggcell from a female 'God'.

And the lord God said:?Let us make man in our image, in our likeness...?

This is just a small part of what I learned, I can go on and on like this...

If it's true for 100% IDK, like all other things, but it's more obvious then whatever we are teached, or lied to.

What if we haven't been been created yet? What if we don;t actually become a creation until 2020 and this is simply a form of life before the main life? A pre-school to life.

Hey, that's an interesting take on the matter. I mean, we have always thought we existed. Indeed, what if we were actually no more than programs to be implanted later on into some empty shell? Lovely idea :D

Hi friends,a couple of fun bits of information come from your question

If you accept the big bang idea then the MW Milky Way galaxy is one of the bits from our LBB Local Big Bang. If there was one BB them probability is, that there were and will be many more BBs.Thus the MW is decompressing from the very dense situation of the LBB. As the MW decompresses it starts giving off smaller particles from its core. Those particles are solar systems. They come from within the MW core because the material within the core is changing as the compressive forces lessen. Remember forces within a galactic core are on the mega atomic bomb scale. There are few or no electrons deep within galactic cores, They are huge configurations of protons and neutrons or even more elementary particles in collections that would have to be called totally ionized ions and that would be listed way off the bottom end of the periodic table. One day a collection of protons and neutrons goes through a change, process unknown but several different reasons are being argued, the change caused this collection to become less dense than the surrounding material. The less dense collection gets pushed towards the surface as the surrounding denser material squeezes in to take the collection’s place. It is quite a push, and coupled with the compressed mega atomic blast of the collections formation the collection heads toward the surface. The collection is decompressing as it rises to the surface. The huge proton and neutron ions break into smaller units as the repulsion forces of proton to proton are now stronger than the surrounding compression. As the collection passes through the upper layers of the MW core where there is a high concentration of electrons. The electrons react to the presence of the positive ions and rush to join up with every exposed proton. As the ions gain electrons their density lowers again. The bubble of the collection expands rapidly and all this time there is the push of the denser material from all around.

The collection emerges from the MW central core like a bubble breaking the surface of water. Two such emergences were recently noticed by southern astronomers. Because south of earth is where the MW galactic core is. The report on Yahoo said the astronomers were really excited because the break out speeds of the black hole like objects, were moving at just under the speed of light but slowing quickly due to the gravitational pull-back force of the MW galactic core. This would be the same as the "creation / birth" of the Sol Solar System. Things are still very active in the new solar system. The collection is now decompressing rapidly, bits and pieces break away from the central mass and everywhere changes are taking place as ions on all the surfaces break down into various elements.

Sol Solar System SSS is as they say 4 to 6 billion years old. I might kick on an extra billion years to compensate for the time that the large ions broke down into the atoms the scientists use to determine the age of rocks.

Now watch this, As SSS left the MW core, it was released from the spinning motion of the MW core and preceded in a strait line out from the center, a radial vector as they say. SSS was not the first emergence and not the last. The location on the MW core where the first emergence occurred became a weak spot in the core and a location of much turbulence. These instabilities encouraged more collections to undergo a change like the first collection. Thus starts a string of changes and emergences from roughly the same location on the MW core. As each emergence occurred and the material sped off radially the MW core continued spinning. This is the cause of the shape of the spiral arms we see in many other galaxies.

Getting back to our SSS, the planets came from the main SSS collection as it exited the MW core. They are break off pieces of the original collection. Thus all the planets and the sun are made up of the same type of material just broken down in a variety of variations. What we see today is the results of those billions of years of breaking apart.

The sun, which has most of the material of the original collection, and all of the planets are still undergoing decompression. Large ions deep within the sun and the planets are still collecting up electrons and breaking down into smaller ions and eventually into atoms. Atoms are much more stable than the large ions because there are fewer protons in close proximity to each other and the protons reach an equilibrium point where they have enough room for themselves and the attraction between the protons and neutrons and the repulsion of proton and proton are more in harmony. We still see breakdowns, as in uranium atoms, but this is nothing compared to what is going on with the large ions deep under our feet and inside the sun.

Oh, by the way, the sun is not a big ball of hydrogen forming into helium. That never did make any sense. The sun is decompressing like the rest of the material in our local part of the universe. The center of the sun is huge ions of protons and neutrons with higher percentage of neutrons toward the center. The sun does have a huge collection of electrons covering its skin and these electrons tear up the atoms on the surface so that the surface also has a large proportion of loose protons. Thus lots of electrons and loose protons looks like hydrogen from earth. Early spectrographs of the sun only noticed the hydrogen so the scientists went off to their corners and tried to figure out how something as huge as the sun could be made only of hydrogen.
They worked hard to come up with the wrong answer and are hard pressed to let go and take another look.
Here on earth things are on a much smaller scale and decompression happens much faster when the main object is small. At the center of earth there are still quite a few large completely ionized atoms, as we head out from earths center a few electrons are found wandering between ions. Progressively more and more electrons are found with the atoms as we head out toward our surface. The ions have decompressed to what we see on the bottom row of the periodic table. There are many more electrons available toward the surface, so many so that they form a river like flow of electrons known as the Van Allen belts. The electrons race around the earth from poll to pole waiting for their chance for a date with a proton.

Now here we are on earths surface. Atoms have formed into molecules as earth’s surface decompression allowed. The molecular chains became longer and longer as time went by and some where along the way thousands of different molecules were under conditions that allowed them to reproduce. Oops, life on earth. And away they go. Combinations and combinations and several mass extinctions later, here we people are. All Earth Life Forms; yes, you are an ELF
There are several extrapolations of this story I have skipped over, but I am making a book out of it all so perhaps you can read more later.

One extrapolation I will tease you with is, the best place to look for ET is the next few stars further out along our arm of the MW and the next few stars closer in along our arm of the MW.

Another bit I can not leave with out saying is. When we left the MW core did we have escape velocity, so that we will continue outward bound, or did we not have escape velocity and thus will reach a high point as a solar system then start heading back in to the center of the MW?

Good bye for now. Hidden in this story is the explanation of gravity. Did you notice?

Notice from rvalkass:

Any material copied from elsewhere needs to be in QUOTE tags. Please review the rules and readme

My question to all - DOES IT MATTER? As far as we know, time is completely relative! Just think about time when you are dreaming or when you are thinking - you can imagine yourself when you were young - so you have just went back in time for 40 years for example! The same way we collectively think that our years, hours, seconds are something absolute! CRAP - we cannot be sure that we are not making this whole thing up either!So that is the first question about this world-creation thing, the second one is - HOW DOES IT HELP YOU BEING HAPPY? Aren't we all just simply seeking happiness through various different ways? Even mazohists enjoy and seek happiness when they torture themselves! If the world was created two and a half billion years ago or 6 billion years ago - how does it make a difference to our problems right now? How can it make you really happy?Please explain that and the question of when the world was created will become relevant - i doubt that is possible :XD:best whishes

Anybody here lived during the times when the Earth was made? No? Oh well, then I guess we'll never know. And the people who present their ideas in the form of fact, I don't know who they're kidding. It's amazing to me that scientists try to provide an "answer" to everything, instead of just saying "we don't know" until they get some actual proof.

Relgion belived the world was on 6,000 years old. According to the bible. And that Fossils were Gods failed attempts of life. I personally belive in science and that it as old as they say. their is no reaosn for them to lie on something soo big. It's the reason why we are here, they can't lie to us about that.

I don't think that history is a "bunch of lies" as you put it. If everyone was created recently, why can older people remember so far back into the past. Also, if history is a lie, why are there obviously artifacts from different civilizations? Wouldn't we all just be using modern technology, since history is a lie? We probably have been lied to about some things that happened in the past, but I am sure that we weren't lied to about everything that happened in the past. I will admit that this is a pretty interesting theory that questions what we all have been told in the past, but I certainly find it hard to believe.

My question to all - DOES IT MATTER?

So that is the first question about this world-creation thing, the second one is - HOW DOES IT HELP YOU BEING HAPPY?

Please explain that and the question of when the world was created will become relevant - i doubt that is possible :XD:

Some people, I believe, have no sense of humor and treat every joke and speculation as evidence of actual belief. To your first question, no. At this point, it does not matter... and your point is? Truth is, just because there is a meaningful discussion about an issue does not necessarily mean that the issue is of utmost importance. Look at it this way, a lot of people have different ways of entertaining themselves. Some glue their eyes to the boob tube while others glue their ears to their iPods. We, similarly, opted to glue our minds to this. Even if it does not matter, speculative thought can oftentimes be interesting. That, I believe, is the answer to your second question.

Anybody here lived during the times when the Earth was made? No? Oh well, then I guess we'll never know. And the people who present their ideas in the form of fact, I don't know who they're kidding. It's amazing to me that scientists try to provide an "answer" to everything, instead of just saying "we don't know" until they get some actual proof.

Not really. (Sane) scientists are not actually trying to provide answers, they are finding them. They are not using facts to solidify ideas; it is more like the other way around. What they do is collect whatever evidence they can find and extrapolate back into the past. From that, we can get a sensible, though not really accurate picture. In any case, scientists always have a disclaimer that their theories describe what, most likely, happened in the past and not just what exactly happened. There's a difference.

Nonetheless, from the tone of your post, it seems as though you were implying that people who come up with ideas from fact are kidding other people. I highly recommend a much greater appreciation of technological inventions around the world, they being the product of people who "were kidding others by presenting their ideas as facts"

According to the bible. And that Fossils were Gods failed attempts of life.

Agnostic as I am, don't you think there's a flaw in the idea that God, who is supposedly perfect, had failures? :)

I don't think that history is a "bunch of lies" as you put it. If everyone was created recently, why can older people remember so far back into the past. Also, if history is a lie, why are there obviously artifacts from different civilizations? Wouldn't we all just be using modern technology, since history is a lie? We probably have been lied to about some things that happened in the past, but I am sure that we weren't lied to about everything that happened in the past. I will admit that this is a pretty interesting theory that questions what we all have been told in the past, but I certainly find it hard to believe.

I think you should read the post first. It did say that the memories were no more than, uh, implants, programmed to seem like recollections of a past that did not exist. The same with the fossils, I think it was detailed that these fossils and artifacts were deliberately placed there when the world was created 10 seconds ago to hint at a past that, again, did not exist.

In any case, scientists always have a disclaimer that their theories describe what, most likely, happened in the past and not just what exactly happened. There's a difference.

I don't see the difference when it's arrogantly taught as fact.

Uhm yea, the world definitely started WAYYYYY before the 1900s. But I do find it hard how scientists/archaeologists can come up with dates when it is near impossible to tell and/or predict.

I don't see the difference when it's arrogantly taught as fact.

Then whomsoever taught you that the Big Bang was a fact is, like you said, arrogant. That's also pretty much like the religious person who insists that his/her god(s) created the world from scratch. Let's face it, we're all human and, by the way things go, we can never validate the existence of a creator, at least, not in our lifetime.

Uhm yea, the world definitely started WAYYYYY before the 1900s. But I do find it hard how scientists/archaeologists can come up with dates when it is near impossible to tell and/or predict.

There are technologies for extrapolating into the past. I am hoping you have heard of one called carbon dating.

:XD: