xisto Community
Neon

A List Of Great Movies!

Wedding Crashers. That movie has inspired me to do many a stupid thing. That includes attempting crashing a wedding. Those guys are just so funny. I would love to have a pint or two with them fellows.

i watch the exorcist ,i dont like it very much,but mostly i like action movies,so i prefer jackie chan and jet li movies,i like the recently released movie of jet li that is FEARLESS, also i like jackie chan's Tuxedo

Scarfacewho doesnt like this movie. so far this is the best movie ever made. shows wat a guy had to go though when he arrived here the the u.s and it also showed how gangsta he was. this movie is packed with action and there never is a dull moment in the movie.

Napoleon Dynamite is a great movie!

I used to be happily obsessed with Fight Club...

My favorite of all time though has to be Back to the Future... the whole trilogy. I love it and can watch it over and over...

Yea!

Fight Club is cool

I like also Vanila Sky mmmmm

My favorite movie was waist deep. i really liked it. Well, mainly coz im a HUGE game fan .. hes my favorite rapper. I also really liked the movie coach carter .. it was really good. ATL was also a really good movie. The homie TI's movie. The soundtrack to that movie was also pretty sickk. The negotiater is also a SICK movie. Even though its kinda old .. i love that movie. It's sickk. I've seen it like 3 times.. its sooo good. If you havent seen it .. go watch it!!

Mine is Hostage, its a great movie. I also like Die Hard 3:with a vengeance thats a great movie, i like movies, which Bruce Willis comes out. I also own those 2 movies so i watch them often in fact im watching hostage on my computer right now :).

I got in love with Pirates of The Caribbean. Darn, Jack did really silly stuff and I really laughed A LOT. Another thing I loved was Scary Movie 4. IT ROCKED. It was great!About Scary Movies...They aren't scary, I laugh when I see them. But the most stupid thing is that NO Scary Movies scare me except Blair Witch Project! It is stupid, I watched it EVERY TIME and it SCARES ME. It is plain stupid, they just throw some stupid guys with a camera into a forest and they just scare me! I don't know how it just scares me, I suppose it will be the same but it ends up scaring me. Creepy and odd. : /

Scary movies like Freddy vs. Jason and Scream don't scare me.Stuff like Hostel and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre scare me.But anyway... my favorite movie would have to be Back to the Future.

I don't really have favorites, all i have are very good movies Ok ok here's some of them Lock Stock & Two Smoking BarrelsSe7enTrainspottingIce Age....

Mine favorite Movie is the-MIB (Men In Black) series.Harry Potter series.MI (Mission Impossible) series.All this movies are very good to watch repeatedly and they are full of action, and thus good to watch. :unsure: