xisto Community
Neon

A List Of Great Movies!

Well, If you liked City Of Angels, then you should try The Wings Of Desire and Far away, So Close, which are the original version of this movie. And I actually think Wim Wenders is one of my fave film makers.I have no an especific fav movie, but can recommend some great films:The Babe of MaconThe Wings Of DesireParis, TexasStorytellingElephantUndergroundLove & Human RemainsThe Lovers of the Artic Polar CircleLove Is A *BLEEP*Lust For LifeTesis...and many, many, more...Cheers! :P

haha movies.. movies are great. i love going to the theate!!the THX at the beginning is ASOME.. i do that in my room i got surround !!i love all the star wars moviesi love all the austin powers movies..all the scary movies(1.2.3)AMERICAN PIE MOVIES HAhacaddy shack..animal housebad boys 2fast and the furious2 fast 2 furiousHoneyMATRIX series...black hawk down.saving private ryan..scream movies..STRIPES HAHAout coldSOUTH PARK!!!!!!!HARRY POTTER ..i have so many.. my room is filled with dvds hahai got like 50 in my room

I have two favorie movies at the moment. First is Star Wars Episode III. The second is Titanic. Great movies, and great acting. Two thumbs up. hehe

my favourite movie is probably Magnolia becuase i love the way in the film the characters lives all intersect each other and it shows how one persons actions have effects on people they've never met before and everything is completely left up to chance

My three favourite movies are:1. Shawshank: Redemption - Amazing movie. It touched me near the end when the two friends were reunited after DuFreschne's escape from Shawshank penitentary. 2. Waterboy - It's downright funny. In my opinion, it'd the best Adam Sandler movie by far. And the music was good too.3. The Usual Suspects - Very suspensful. You would never suspect that the gimp was Kaiser Sose. It has a few quotable lines too.My other close favourites are The Night at the Roxbury, The Mask, The Mummy, The Matrix, Ferris Bueller's Day off [ It was pretty funny ], and the Lampoon's series starring Chevy Chase [ anyone remember Lampoon's Holiday Christmas Vacation? Lots of Laughs. ]

my favorite movies are the star wars saga and the harry potter sagas from those two my current favorite movie is Episode III: Revenge of the sith and from Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets, anyways im waiting for the Da Vinci Code movie to be showned off my friends think it would be a great movie = )

It has to be Godfather series. Its sheer brillance. It's plenty of quotable lines. The whole storyline is sweet. The actors are great. Come on now. Sonny is Al Pacino!Scarface is another great movie. I wish it was longer though like Godfather. The lines in that movie was nothing short of amazing.

My favorite movie (s) would have to be any kind of sports movies. For example I love The Program, Rudy, 61, Friday Night Lights, ect. I also love comedy with Adam Sandler. His newest movie, a remake of The Longest Yard. It was great comedy, I also love Big Daddy and stuff like that..

Oh dear... Well... I have too many!!!First of all We got Benny and Joon for all you Johnny Depp lovers... ya i know half of you have never heard of it but its the best one hes done i swear!Second of all! We have the labrynth! that movie is so wicked awesome. I love the music, david bowie is awesome. Goblin puppets kick butt and who can forget the bog of eternal stench? woo!Third of all! Rocky Horror Picture show!!! Its been a favorite since kindergarten. My mom says my grandma used to yell at her for letting me watch it. I only loved it for the music then. I still love the music and yet I actually understand the story so yet again... Woo!!!Fourthly.... We have Napolean Dynamite... All I have to say Is I have been quoting that movie for so long.... OMG!And lastly! I have a brand new favorite... Phantom of the Opera. Most of my female buddies only like it cuz of gerard butler, but once again... im in love with the music! I would die to see it live. And just to let you all know... La Colotta should die...

Definitenly have to be fightclub.Fightclub is so great. I love the twist, I really didn't see it coming at all. Also the sound track is excellent, esipecially the Pixies song "Where is My Mind" at the end.David Fincher has real taste in music. He also directed the A Perfect Circle video "Judith".Pdrive