xisto Community
Neon

A List Of Great Movies!

Napoleon Dynamite is my favorite comedy movie that came out in 2004. It is so storyless, meaningless and stupid which is true for some people but when you open you mind and understand that those are exact reasons why the movie is so funny youre gonna love it!!!

My favorite movies would have to be the walt disney animations, haha i know it sounds stupid but i would have to say they havent been as good lately. hhmm some movies i like... well i like Armageddon, i thought that was an awesome movie and Liv tyler looked amazing in it. but in general i like alot of movies and i dont have a real all time favorite.

my favourites are: white chicks, the terminal, johnny english, final fantasy, the water boy, 50 first dates, billy madison, airheads, the wedding singer, anger management, resident evil 1 & 2, i robot, big daddy and lots more but cant be bothered writing any more

my favourites are: white chicks, the terminal, johnny english, final fantasy, the water boy, 50 first dates, billy madison, airheads, the wedding singer, anger management, resident evil 1 & 2, i robot, big daddy and lots more but cant be bothered writing any more

56408[/snapback]

Just one: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Ok, muy favorite movies are:

Butterfly Effect

Pirates of the Caribbean (The curse of the Black Pearl)

Titan AE

46887[/snapback]

My favourite MOVIES are:

The matrix series

The girl next door(one hot chick in there...elisha cuthbert :) )

Eurotrip

I love teen flick/action movies as they rock!!!!

I don't really have favorites, all i have are very good movies :) Ok ok here's some of them :D Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels Se7en Trainspotting Ice Age .... :D

Donnie darko, 2009 lost memories, old boy, what dreams may come, love object, god i can't remember the other names. But i really love good movies, they need a good ending. Love object's ending was like; 'whaa...how...i didn't expect that ending yet i likeed it'.

My favorite movies are: Back to the Future series, LOTR series, Alien vs Predator, Shrek 1 and 2, Star Wars series, Shark Tale, Space Jam, Gladiator, Mummy, Mummy's Revenge, King of Scorpions, Finding Neverland, The Ring, The Ring Two.It's quite a lot, but I like'em