xisto Community
Neon

A List Of Great Movies!

Definitely the Godfather trilogy - it's a classic. Marlon Brando rocks! I also love the way Al Pacino transforms from your typical 1950's nice guy into the mobster of the underworld.. heheAnother trilogy that deserves two thumbs up is L.O.T.R. I love the whole war thing going between 'Good' and 'Evil' and the costumes are amazing!

my is the spider man II. i like not only because the movie was great and has good story but also for the fact that it is the first movie that mon, the love of my life and i watched together. it is our first date when he was still courting me. i love it so much.

I think I've posted here before, but I'm older and seen more movies now, lol.1. Grease, favourite film ever, I don't know why just love it,I think I've seen it over 30 times.2. School of rock, you've just got to love those awesome movies about music, guitars and all that crud.3. Cinderella, I LOVE IT. 4. Chucky. All of them. Been watching them since I was 5. I had nightmares for weeks.5. Gotta be the Matrix that film is awesome.

My two favorite movies are definately Pulp Fiction and The Shawshank Redemption.Pulp Fiction is just downright hilarious, and Shawshank has an amazingly awesome plot.

Mine is the lord of the rings series. Action, great plot, drama, comedy, romance, evil verse good.What can be better. And star wars are a close second!

Movies has been one of my top priorities when considering entertainment. I've liked a bunch of movies, but the movie that really stands out from the rest would have to be Forrest Gump. Tom Hanks is my favorite actor and he was really exceptional in this movie. If you haven't already seen this movie, I'd suggest that you did.

I love:1) Gladiator - I can't believe more people haven't mentioned it.2) Matrix - Awesome action and storyline, although didn't like reloaded and haven't seen 3rd one3) Lord of the Rings - a classic4) Pulp Fiction - it has the best plot in film history if you haven't seen it.

I know that this said what is your favorite movie, but I love the entire Star Wars Saga and The Lord of the Rings Trilogy with equal undying love. I must say that I can not choose a paticular episode or book from either collection as my favorite.

My favorite movie?I'll have to say The Ring. Usually, I hate scary movies, but this one was so scary that it was good. And that just made no sense... >_<But anyways, I like just about all drama movies! :)