xisto Community
Neon

A List Of Great Movies!

my favourite movie? The Star Wars SagaEvery single thing in the movie is sooo cool.When i first watched The Empire Strikes Back, I loved Darth Vaders look and costume so much. Don't you think it looks cool and bold? Designs of clone troopers in Revenge of the Sith are terrific. :D:D Got myself an advance booking for a cinema ticket, a week before the official release :( Star Wars Rulesz!

Napoleon Dynamite is a great movie!

I used to be happily obsessed with Fight Club...

My favorite of all time though has to be Back to the Future... the whole trilogy. I love it and can watch it over and over...

I really like twister. I also love Independence Day. I also like Men in Black and men in black two. I adore Jurassic Park. That movie just rocks. I also like The Day after Tomorrow. I love disaster films.. I am into science fiction and fantasy too so I like the star wars movies and the star trek movies....that is about it..

This is such a hard question for me because I'd say that I'm well into my movies. I prefer the comedy and thriller genres.My favourites would have to be the American Pie movies, Meet the Fockers, Signs and The Grudge :D I also love all the Karate Kid movies, they're awesome!

I like the Matrix trilogy very much. I'm not into movies in particular, but I do watch them now and then. And the Matrix was a fairly memorable movie. I can't get enough of browsing their official sites. It's become a regular passtime to read cast&crew interviews. I liked Twister too, and am waiting for the Hitchikers movie (hasn't come out yet here, in India). I enjoy comedies like Rush Hour, although I do watch movies in all genres :D

my favorite movie? umm.. i don't really know.. cause there's so many movies that i like. but i'll try to name some of them. spiderman2.. it is the first movie that my husband and i watched on a date. as many of you know, it is about a man, named peter parker.. who was gifted/cursed with the powers of some awesome spider. i also really liked the love story in it.equilibrium.. it is about a world in which the people don't have emotions. it is governed by a greedy man whom they taught as was only the right hand. i really love this movie. it also has some very good action scenes.city of angels..a love story. it is when an angel fell inlove with a human girl. he gave up everything. his imortality and all that he has to be a human being too in order for them to be together. but after the night that they first made love with each other finally, the girl whom he loved died.

I like Action/Comedy movies. I like Men in Black 1 and 2, Bad Boys 1 and 2, Independence Day, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Star Wars. Lord of the Rings is pretty good too. My favourite out of all of those though? Hmmmmm....I don't know if I could choose. It's probably either between Pirates of the Caribbean and Men in Black.

I like Amelie cas its so funny and whimsicle.Spirited Away because the world it's set in is so unique and moving.The Royal Tenenbaums (spelling?). It's weird and unique.Kill Bill Vols 1-2. I love stylish movies.I'm surprised to see that most people favorite movies are very mainstream.

Yes, too much mainstream around here :P it?s alright, everyone has his own taste.

I am more fan of some specific directors than films. Usually if a director has good ideas and an original way to put it on his films, he is going to make a lot of good titles, some better, some worse, but every of them interesting.

So, let?s start with Eraserhead, Lost Highway, Blue Velvet and Mulholland Drive of my favourite, David Lynch. I also love Tarantino (Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bills), Tim Burton (Edward Scissorhands, Nighmare Before Christmas, Big Fish, Sleepy Hollow), David Fincher (Seven, The Fight Club), Darren Aronofsky (Pi, Requiem for a Dream), the first Guy Ritchie work (Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch), Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, 28 Days After), Coen Brothers (Fargo, O Brother!, The Big Lebowsky), etc.

And some classics like Alien, Blade Runner (what happened to Ridley Scott?), Charlotte?s ones... I end here, don?t want to bore :D

If I had to choose one, Lost Highway... it?s just a magical and aggressive trip for the senses.

Ocean's ElevenOcean's TwelveScary Movie 2Scobbt Doo The MovieScooby Doo 2 The MovieSpidermanSpiderman2Power Rangers(The Origninal)Dave Chapelle Season 1Dave Chappelle Season 2Kings Of ComedyDude Wheres My Car?Inuyasha The MovieMan On FireJeepers Creepers 2Samurai Jack The MovieAustin Power's: GoldmemberPassion Of The ChristIndepedence DayTraining DayAlein 1,2,3Predator1,2Alien Vs. PredatorTroyKing ArthurSponge Bob The MovieMadagascarJungle BookTarzanIce AgeBad Boys IBad Boys IIToy Story IToy Story IIBoys N' The Hood

hehe,dun know why,i like harry potter!!!the story is very interesting.and happy potter very handsome,then i am very like magic,it is fantasic!!!how can i learn the magic???^.^just joking...