xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Leaving T17! It was my pleasure...

Well, first of all i want to say thanks to OpaQue, BuffaloHelp, Serverph, Jlhaslip and other mods who helped me a lot!It`s official, i have bought my hosting and i am moving! I wont stop coming to T17, maybe i wont be here every day, but at least twice a week.T17 was my first step in hosting world and i think that its time for me to finally pay for my hosting.Thanks a lot guys!so this is it.. going to cancel my hosting here..see you!

It was nice having you at the forums. I didn't get to know you that well, but I do know that you do have a good site there, and hopefully your new host will help your site get to the top!

our best regards to your "moving out" to your paid hosting, MO. :unsure: keep us posted of your developments in your new host. good luck! Xisto will always be a home for you if you need one. :(

*Sob*. They get old so fast. Good luck with your new host/home. Remember if you ever need a home, come back here :unsure:. Remember to visit us and talk to us, and chat to us.Till we talk again.

Edited by Matt2 (see edit history)

I wont forget you guys. My new host will give me a chance to make my "dreams" come true.More space is the main reason i had to go with paid host, otherwise i would have staid with T17 because its better than other free hosts. But i will be here regularly! This was my first hosting and i learned a lot here!

Congrats man, that is a big step, especially for you and your sites they have come along way,, and that just shows how dedicated you are to your prokects.. wish you the best ..

Yes, congrats on the advanced step and we should all be here if you have more questions...