xisto Community
spawn_syxx9

Who Is Currently Having Sex yeah I decided to bring it here

Who is currently having sex?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One time in Tram, a cople in the opposite seat started kissing [not only for greating]then I lectured them. I told them that most of us are having sex home and this is sacrement matter and if you respect his girl he will not do that in public. The girl started weeping and both left. I heared him calling name .

Now see, i don't know what country you are from, but here in America, most people would most likely get up in arms about you trying to but into their business. You may not like or your religion may not like people to show PDA, but kissing is a completely natural thing that happens everywhere, not only during sex (then, kissing is more intimate), but out in public.

As for this topic, i have said before in other topics that kids are starting to have sex at too young of an age and i still stick by that, but i am not currently having sex no, me an my girlfriend both agree that it's just not something that should be happening at such a young age. Although i am not a virgin because my virginity was taken from me at a young age, i won't be having sex anytime soon and i think that other teens shouldn't either, especially not as often as they do.

Well I have had a boyfriend for over a year now, so indeed I am currently having sex. I lost my virginity when i was really young, and I do admit I wish i would have waited until i was 15-18, but I also just plain enjoy sex so really I can't say I hate that i didn't wait. Some Opinions I have on peoples posts:I do not think people are having sex at a younger age than they used to, but it's just becoming more of a publicized thing. Many people, even in our parents generation got married in their teens, so how is it any different from an unwed 16 year old having sex? Once again on the same topic as above, I do not think the media really influences teens to have sex as much as people say it does, I think the media just brings it to the public, saying hey...people do have sex. It isn't always saying 'hey have sex!'.I think sex is a personal choice and you shouldn't judge someone just because they are having sex, or not having sex. Though I think people need to acknowledge the cons of it, before doing it. For example, I am appalled with how latley it seems like so many women [and men] are excepting to having an abortion. Abortion should NOT be used as a birth control. And not ALL STDs are curable.

I have to start with Kasm because not only was this uncalled for, but quite rude and you were not welcome to do that.

One time in Tram, a cople in the opposite seat started kissing [not only for greating]then I lectured them. I told them that most of us are having sex home and this is sacrement matter and if you respect his girl he will not do that in public. The girl started weeping and both left. I heared him calling name .

They were kissing. Big woopty doo. That is a public place not only that what they were doing was legal. You have no moral right to beat people down on their beliefs. If this offends you to bad. It offends me as well as them I could guess that you would give them a lecture about that. You are not their guardian. I would never push my beliefs on you in a public place while you were keeping to your own business. It's just rude and all your doing is making yourself feel better. You really dont think that girl liked getting affection from her boyfriend? If not your wife most never get affection ever unless your inside with curtains closed doors locked bundled in a corner.

In general I think people has not speak about it. It is privacy matter. Exactly it is similar to how you breath or eat how many times you brush your teeth or doing what we do in WC or bath room. Nobody speak about them.

Once again i would be sorry for your wife. Your comparing sex with breathing and brushing your teeth.

Sooner you marry will better. I hope that she not regret that.

Oh yah, the instant you marry her sex will totally change. It's like BAM! it's different. Funny you say that because you didn't have sex until way later, so i dont think you have a valid opinion. Only someone who had sex with someone before marriage, got married to her then had sex again would be able to state this. She will not regret this. They have been dating for seven years! You would have to be kidding. He is everything a girl would want.

I have typos, but Kasm i can barely read yours. So many grammar problems and missing words. You're from America also, right?

Kasm, you make me angry in many ways. You're unthoughtful and uncaring towards others. You offend every male in here that has had sex. I will not contiue, but I feel as though i'm defending peoples beliefs and the poor people you lectured. You have no moral right that would constitute that. Your beliefs are based on bible verses and nothing more. I would find this just as offensive as telling me my religious beliefs are wrong and stupid. If you were truly into scientific reasoning you would have stated it's actually not normal to wait that long to have sex. It's not normal to wait until marriage. Even more, it's healthy the more you have sex no matter what the age. Sex isn't based on love if you look at scientific reasoning. It's based on reproducing period. So, scientifically speaking of course, you should have sex with whoever you feel like as long as they approve without any protection and have as many kids as possible with as many peoples as possible. Why would this be wrong? Of course morally I would never do that and my girlfriend is on birth control and we have never cheated on one another.

--

I have sex probably about 4-5 times a week. Me and my girlfriend both enjoy sex a lot.

I totally agree with Jasper. It's always been like that. People are more open about it, but not having more or less. I dont think a girl can lose it and a guy can't. That's just immature to say. I think there is no age at all to say your ready or not ready. If your planning "In three years" then your not doing it when your ready, but on a specific time. Have sex when you feel comfortable and feel safe.

Sex is totally natural and to wait until marriage is actually against human nature. If you believe in any religion or not, you are a mammal. It is actually unhealthy. Far more wose if you dont masturbate. I try to look at what it is supposed to be like based on nature rather then what a book or friend tells you. It's healthy and why would you get urges if it's not normal. When was the last time you got an urge to hit yourself in the face with a hammer? Hopefully never. If so you might want to see a doctor about that :lol:

All i'm going to say is it healthy. Waiting until marriage is stupid based on BASIC HUMAN traits. I'm not saying be dumb about it and do anyone just because it is healthy. I'm saying if your dating someone for 4 months and you have not had sex and your both healthy STD wise why the hell not? Trust me, sex can be very good in a relationship if done for the right reasons.

Personally, i dont do this but, i dont find anything wrong with having sex with 7 different people in 7 days if your smart about it. Sex is sex. I don't and never have understood why people wait until marriage or think it's some big thing. It's sex. Animals do it to pillows haha. Once again, don't get me wrong, sex with someone you love is 100,000 times more enjoyable because your comfortable with them and sex is merely more enjoyable. I would recommend it, but sex is sex. It's the act or reproducing and it's an urge and it has to be done with you hand or something. Holding it in is not healthy. I could never put an age on it. When you know your ready then do it and go for it. Boy or girl. Girls think they are sluts if they do it, but that makes no sense either.

Doesn't anyone think rational?

There can not be a certain age your ready or time or date. You will just know.
Sex is healthy and waiting until marriage if your both ready is just stupid.
Just as a good friend or good person wouldn't judge on a religion or belief, to some degree, you shouldnt about sex. If you dont have sex by 20 I would be worried.

Does anyone agree? Does anyone think of sex as either and/or love making or just pleasure? Why can't it be for pleasure if your safe? Why shouldn't you have sex with 300 people if your safe about it?
Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

I'm having sex currently... well, currently I'm typing this so it would be strange for me to have sex at the same time but you'll get the idea :lol: Anyway I wish I had a lot more... fortunately summer is coming, heat, parties, beaches, night life... :D But in general I agree that sex is not a topic for regular conversations... too private for me, I never talk to my friends about it (also because I feel it's no one's interest but me) and I think that wouldn't be fair to your sex partner.

you know what's funny about this? it's the title. can you say that you're having sex while writing in this topic? "currently" is the operative word. i believe the members might be misled by the title. but seriously, i agree with the people before me. this forum is kept clean as much as possible, and i believe the majority of the members are very young. let's keep these stuff to the minimum.

Ok i am a college student and currently am having safe sex with my girlfriend. I think there is a big difference between sleeping around and sleeping with someone you care about. When i was in middle and high school lots of my friend slept with people. I found that just obsurd. Like to be honest, sex really only is good when there are feelings involved. Dont get me wrong, it feels good otherwise but if you are in love with someone, its more than physical feelings and all and its not something you can really explain in words. O and trust me, at the age of 15 or what not, you are not in love with your girlfriend of 1 week. You are more infatuated with her rather than in love. Love takes time to figure out.

Ok i am a college student and currently am having safe sex with my girlfriend. I think there is a big difference between sleeping around and sleeping with someone you care about. When i was in middle and high school lots of my friend slept with people. I found that just obsurd. Like to be honest, sex really only is good when there are feelings involved. Dont get me wrong, it feels good otherwise but if you are in love with someone, its more than physical feelings and all and its not something you can really explain in words. O and trust me, at the age of 15 or what not, you are not in love with your girlfriend of 1 week. You are more infatuated with her rather than in love. Love takes time to figure out.

Tbh I don't agree with that. I am 16, ive had sex with my girlfriend that i was with since 11. Just because we are younger doesn't mean we can't love. Sure I've had sex with other girls that I wasn't even going out with for more then 2 days, just because I was horny, but thats what hormones do to you. Its so tempting. But I agree that you don't know love unless youve been going out with each other for awhile, and know what your doing, expecially if your not just doing it to get laid.

If you dont have sex by 20 I would be worried.

I really dont agree with that, its not like something which just happens on its own, if you dont want it, why should you do it.if you want to wait for longer than that, to find someone you are comfortable with, why not, is there anything wrong with that.

Meh I am not having sex at the moment but I am banging my stick if you know what I mean :DOk ok jks jks :):(:) This thread is really seedy. I hope noone goes into any great detail (no photos please).

Edited by A200 (see edit history)

I am 25 years but haven't got sex experience so sad. Actually I was busy with my studies and after that has to fight it out for job and now I am setteled. And my parents are arranging my marriage. In India many stories of individuals are like this only. Because our culture doesn't allows sex before marriage, it's a sin here. But things are changing rapidly and people are getting first encounter with sex at an early age. This is all due to the influence of films and television.
I am not against sex before marriage if and only if both the parties are matured enough to understand the pros and cons of sex. And maturity has nothing to do with age, a 15 year old girl can be more sexually matured than a 21 year old girl.

I agree with you. People living in asia (including me) having problems with sex before marriage. It's count as taboo here. And yep, some people here do sbm, but try to make it a secret. Sex is not a things that people here to be brag about and talk, it not like saying "Can I have a corndog".

btw I'm 15 :lol: