xisto Community
Evil man

Runescape 2 Website

There is no Runescape 3 YET! There isn't a Runescape three, and don't fall in for this. Runescape 3 beta sites are phishing sites attempting to steal your password. I know because I have been playing Runescape for 2 and HALF years, and you might think, wow you have no life, but Im just a kid :PAlso http://www.runescape.com/ is the RUNESCAPE 2 game, and for Runescape 1, its called Runescape classic, a 2d sprite game implemented into a 3d world.

ive played runescape for 4 years alltho i was hacked 4 a year no such thing as runescape 3 has been posted there were roumers of runescape 2 bt i agree i belive it is http://www.runescape.com/ and runescape 1 = runescape classic not to hard to figure out the reason i searchedfor it was because i got curious but knowing me i wouldont get as far as logging in with my normal runescape acount to be on the safe side and if i did id never use the same pass ect there hasnt bee nany posts on the runescapesight about it and if there was itl bee all over runescape maby even a little free item ect like the golden hammer they gave out and the cake with emotes too lol i hope ive hellped clear the confusion thats left if any have fun if you want more explenation just speak to me on runescape not hard to figure out my user if u look on here XD

The current game on the runescape website is Runescape 2. They made runescape 2 the official runescape game a couple years ago and turned the old runescape into runescape classic which you can no longer create accounts for due to cheating and stuff like that, but old players of runescape classic can still play. There is only one version of runescape these days and it's runescape 2, there is no special runescape to play anymore.

thats not true i joined up to runescape early this year and runescape 2 is a copy where you can do anything. its not actually made by jagex the runescape its a parody.