xisto Community
Evil man

Runescape 2 Website

i now all kinds of cheats

Runescape 2 Website

If you get on runescape.Com and put 85514720 on your friends list he will tell you all kinds of cheats get on now these are three he can do but not the only ones he can get 1m member and member stuff free for you you have to be lvl 50 or higher to do it ho so get on and ask him he tell you free

-reply by nowscheatcodes

I don't really know if it exists I have used all search engines I know:google,yahoo,live search everything!-reply by bobby

runescape

Runescape 2 Website

Replying to Evil manrunescape is runescape2 it doesn't have a number at the end of it. There was an old runescape called runescape classic so that is munber 1, then they bought out number 2 which is just called RUNESCAPE (no number)

-reply by sonja allen

The offical RuneScape website is http://www.runescape.com/

From there you can play both RuneScape 1 (or RuneScape classic) or RuneScape 2.

There is no website just for RuneScape 2, any site other than http://www.runescape.com/ asking you to enter your RuneScape password or claiming to be a site from where you can play RuneScape is a scam, you should get off of it immediatly and tell Jagex.

Hello everyone.I am a levle 130 no runescape.All my levles are practily 99 each except for hunter and farming they are the only ones that arnt 99.I have 99mil and have 5 sets of full dragon and the most expencive thing you can get.Wich is the blue party hat. I have all the coulors of party hats and the santa hat. I'm number 1 player on runescape. The party hats and santa hats I have 5 each and everything. My bank is full so I started anothor acont to store all my stuff and it is parctily full.I'm so cool.Ohh ya-reply by zoey101

Why does this have no point coz runescape 2 is worse than normal runescape go on silab client, make an account and for the server, doOvrlords.No-ip.Org by the way the word overlords is spelt like that on this server...

Runescape (classic):Go to http://www.runescape.com/ and at the bottom of the links is one called "Runescape Classic"

Runescape2 (the one everyone plays now):Go to http://www.runescape.com/ and click "create a free account" or if you already have an account click "play runescape"
and go through all the stuff such as detail, and world etc.

Runescape3: Never existed, if you need further proof look here.

History of the Runescape3 myth.
Someone with sufficient programming skills that just happened to play runescape(classic) and didn't mind if there accounts were banned heard that runescape2 was coming out so he started spamming a website he, himself made solely for the purpose of phishing*. Another player in the era of runescape2 got the idea that he could do the same thing... but with the runescape3 myth circulating (this was 2004 hahaha) so he created a site setup with a free host and started phishing*.

*Phishing is when someone creates a website claiming to be of another company for the sole purpose of gain.

how do i get to runescape2

Runescape 2 Website

Hi,

I was on a web page and I saw that it said runescape2 is out enjoy and I was browsing and came to this I would just like to know how to get on runescape2 if anyone knows add me on runescape ma name is bethy boo99

-reply by bethan

whats the runescape 2 website?

Runescape 2 Website

Whats the runescape 2 website? Please someone reply with it... TY :)

-reply by Toby

You are not top player in runescape the top player in runescape has 99 everything and that guy is lik yoda6 or somthing like that noob zoey101-reply by boby6690