xisto Community
Evil man

Runescape 2 Website

runscape

Runescape 2 Website

Just putting it out thee buy world o wacraft way better than runescape sobuy it I rocks!

runescape INFO

Runescape 2 Website

http://www.runescape.com/ is the link for runescape 2 because when you go to type http://www.runescape.com/ it comes up with runescape so you shouldn't worry about it until you have a Level 126 member on rs and then try every thing even though I own an account on Runescape level 126 named zizibot43 has Full Guthix 5Mill and supplies and all spare items with 5 capes and I was wondering the link aswell though

-reply by Jarrydm12345

There is a rs3 I've been on it. Type in jrs3b.Tk and it should take you to the rs3 site. But beware there are still glitches and some acc get erased. But other than that you still need a pin code from a member to get on rs3.-reply by opal555

If you want to be a good player on runescape you have to have at least sixty strength 60 attack and 60 defence. If you have thatyouwill get compliments like nice armour. If youget the question from a lvl 20 playerThe question:what kind of armour is that. OR .What kind of weapon is that. -reply by RockBandRocks101

Its fake -.- Just to let u know that....

Runescape 2 Website

Replying to Evil man Omfg, Runescape 2 is a hacker -.- I looked at it and to make sure, I made a new acc thats a lvl 3 on the real Runescape.Com. I typed it in at the runescape 2 site and it said, sorry, unable to blah blah blah and stuff. And then when I went to play on it on runescape.Com (the real one) it said sorry, wrong password! So don't believe in the other websites for runescape 2 or 3. They are fake.

-reply by Elerno

runescape2

Runescape 2 Website

Have you ever tried going up moparscape because to me that is runescape 2 hope that I have helped you enough good luck

-reply by ottoman

Runscape 2

Runescape 2 Website

Runescape 2 is simply the normal runescape because the 1st runescape (runescape classic) was taken down a long time ago so there is only 1 exsisting runescape around and the site is http://www.runescape.com/

-reply by smart person

Runescape3 was released a long time ago... it's released when the new engine went out. So, basicly, you're playing runescape3..

i know wat runescape2 is

Runescape 2 Website

Runescape 2 wasnt published by jagex it was published 1 of his old workers

And runescape 2 is made bye an x runescape player the web site is called frugooscape.Net it is the old old runescape but you can you can search for items and it will show a code after that tye in ::pickup then the code then how many you want

-reply by killer

Runescape 2

Runescape 2 Website

Ok, I'm a 4 year veteran of RS, and basically the way I see it is, runescape 2 is dead. It's been dead since they placed a trade limit, changed the game engine, and got rid of the Wild and made duel arena available to non members. Personally I feel like I've been crapped out of something here. The RS classic players got to keep their version. Personally I think Jagex should release the version WE had before the listed updates above occured. Above and beyond all else there is:

Runescape Classic

Runescape V.2

Runescape V.3 *which is what we currently have, the new engine with the changes listed above*

I miss V.2, and apparantly 11,000 paying members did too when they quit. If I was still a paying member, I would post on the forums or at least look for someone who recommended they release V.2 on it's own Link... It's only fair to those who toughed out the rest of this crap so that "the future of runescape would be safe and secure from hackers/real life traders". I can pull names on 3 different hackers ive met in runescape so far, and several hundreds of bots/real world traders...

Long story short, I think a lot of us can agree on this. V.2 is definitly called for.

-reply by Youarc321

Helping Out!

Runescape 2 Website

Hi everyone I don't know much abount runescape2, but I do I know lots of cheats codes about runescape1. If you need help getting money just email me your pass and user name at seyoum50 yahoo.Com , tell me what time you want your account back with money and what ever you want. Oh I can only give 10m money but I can give as much as moeny you want. And I know about the 3k rule and I know a link to the 3k rule so ya I can give you 10m and anything you want email me at seyoum50 yahoo.Com.

-reply by seyoum50