xisto Community
Evil man

Runescape 2 Website

Well my account name is fate of law and I need to know if there is a real runescape to because I am level 125 and I need to play a new runescape and if you write in runescape2 it comes up as runescape1.-fate _ of _ law

Rsc is rs1 and the current is rs2. I think they are coming out with rs3 which they are calling rs2 because they have runescape classic(rs1) and runescape (rs2).

I cant find runescape 2 last time I tried I went to runescape and now I can do it if anyone know how tell me because I never tried runescape yet I was wondering if runescape 2 is better Please

In 2001 they came out w/runescape2 its just reg. Runescape only updated its the same site as runescape.Com-Z Dog254

Notice from Approved by BH:

alright evreyone rs2 you can still make accounts someone posted you cant but you can just go to http://www.runescape.com/ and it will take you to the homepage then look at the top left corner there will be a tab like thing that says creat new account you create it and bam your in the game but if your talking abought runescapeclassic you cant make accounts on it anymore and i read on a post that it was abought cheating and macros there wrong its just becuse runescape2 is out it wouldnt matter anyways rsc only has 500 players leftalso there isn t a runescape3 thats just to trike pepole to put there passes and youll get all your items tooken away

Edited by m spartan w (see edit history)

all of you need to understand that if there was a runescape three they would post it on the runescape website and i dought there will be a runescape 3 for a long long time by the post you guys type saying theres a runescape three is telling me you guys are lvl 20s or just need something to type there wont be a runescape3 for a long time so guys stop saying they will and if you here abought it its a fake website they want you to try to long in on the website and the website sends evreything you type to the hacker so if you type your name on there you can bet your accounts stuff are gone maybe even your account

There is no Runescape 3 YET! There isn't a Runescape three, and don't fall in for this. Runescape 3 beta sites are phishing sites attempting to steal your password. I know because I have been playing Runescape for 2 and HALF years, and you might think, wow you have no life, but Im just a kid :P
Also http://www.runescape.com/ is the RUNESCAPE 2 game, and for Runescape 1, its called Runescape classic, a 2d sprite game implemented into a 3d world.

Runescape2

Runescape 2 Website

Same here, I look for it every day, but I cant find it. Please tell me if you know how to start playing it !v!

-Wilson

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/45707-runescape-2-website/page-2#entry365936 to Matt2</a>hay can you help me and tell jegex to lower the price of being a member Please add me to your list on runescape named fluffyy10 Please talk to me on runescape bye-reply by david

It's only 5 dollars. That isn't that much tbh. Why would they lower the prices when they've got millions of people paying that amount?