xisto Community
Evil man

Runescape 2 Website

Runescape 3

Runescape 2 Website

I think I know what runescape 3 is now. I was thinking about it when I read a post.

Runescape 1 - Not sure what that is

Runescape 2 - The one that we have been playing for a long time

Runescape 3 - This may have not came out when you left your comment but it was released this year,

Now when you go on runescape you have a choice of which runescape to go on, one with just coloured backgrounds and scenery - low detail therefore runescape 2 or you can have a high detail with a rocky path grass that actually looks like grass and more detailed scenery. (Runescape 3)

If I am wrong please correct me.

New Runescape Released

Runescape 2 Website

Hey guyz... Jagex has just released a new runescape in which even free members can go into members world.

This is the link : runescapemem4free.Awardspace.Com/

Go there and login, you will be redirected to a runescape member world.(Later you can choose which member world you wanna go into)

The bad thing is it doesnt work on all the computers because this is just a trial version. So if an error comes or if you are taken to an error page don't be dissapointed.

runescape

Runescape 2 Website

Sup people runescape is a great game I'm lvl 111 combat in it well my noob acc is which is pk x 2005 x and atm I'm training for 99 strength and atm I'm 91 like 6mil xp I was wondering if anyone knew a good way to make fast xp atm I make like 60 o 70k xp a hour just wanting 99 asap lol =P if you play runescape and you got any ideas just add (pk x 2005 x) ill turn private on just pl0x don't send random stuff already get so many messages =P just looking at peoples ideas =]] thnx

Any about the last question theres truely only 2 runescapes 1) is classic and 2 is the one they use now at runescape.Com the 3rd one they talk about is a hack website thats the answer for that question =P

-reply by pk x 2005 x

RunescapeRunescape 2 WebsiteThere are 2 runescapes atm. Runescape classic (First ever Runescape) and Runescape 2 (The one with the most players and the main one that gets updated frequently). There is no runescape 3 lol. Unless you think Runescape 3 is the High Detail version lol. But Jagex are going to release another MMORPG with a sci-fi theme called Mechscape.Oh and one last thing. There are no cheats for the real runescapes. Never give your Username and Password to anyone!.Thanks for reading. 
SmoJith

heres ur anser m8Runescape 2 WebsiteReplying to iGuest
hey bro I'm lvl 138 member and I'm a mod if need faster training in exp I would suggest you go to the demon door at the end of the wildy there will be lvl 760-800 lvl of creatures if you were 1 rune helm with plate legs they only hit 6s on you and there hp is usaly 600 but it go's down to 80 thats how I clocked rs I do not play eny more but still hav my account but remember only rune helm,platelegs and any wep ok peace out masher =) 

-reply by masher

Yeah, so this is exactally what new members need to be wary of.  Don't believe people when they say "give me your username and password and I'll give you money" pfff.  This is just a ploy to get your account. It happens all the time, and then people say "I'VE BEEN HACKED!" No you were DOOPED. There's a difference. Don't go to sites that promise runescape money (gp), and don't input your username and password into ANY site that does not begin with "runescape.Com". Please people, don't ever fall for common scams like this. I've been playing runescape for over 4 years, and I've seen many people fall for it. 

-reply by Fantafalia

Runescape 1,2,3 sites PS=RS1 best! Runescape 2 Website

http://www.runescape.com/ RS1/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gifhttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ RS2/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley12.Gifhttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ RS3/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley6.Gif= BAD/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley12.Gif=ORIGHT/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif=GREAT/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif=SICK-O-NING

-reply by Emil

There is a rs2 private serversRunescape 2 Website

There is  a runescape 2 but rs2 is a rsps meaning runescape private server you can play some at silabsoft.Org

and you get a list of server names here

Moparscape.Org/serverstatus.Php

You can also join any other website's just search in google rs2 or rsps or just simply runescape private server you can also make you'r own rsps on moparscape.Org or moparscapethebest.Org or silabsoft.Org or runelife.Org or runelocus.Com

you can play these games on client.Silabsoft.Org/client.Php that is a webclient there is other websites like this and fun games also

you can play frugoosoft.Com same thing as frugooscape.Net you can also join hydrascape.Net

hygo.Net runekeep.Com and you could find more on google or mopar or silab so please have fun! lol 

-reply by Ploiks

RuneScape Private Server (Not Runescape2)Runescape 2 Website

I wouldnt call it a runescape2 but runescape private servers, they arent site to get you pass or program to crash you computer. They run on basic Java C++ thats jadex released awhile back. They are for the art of programming, and learning purposes but people use them for fun to play around with and compete with others on whos is better, and who has more people.

Ok back to the account thing, once you log into a client pehaps on silabsoft.Org it savesa file of your username and pass on the owner of the runescape private server's computer. Thats why you don't use your reall username and pass, make a new account and you'll see how fun runescape private servers can be (Not RuneScape2)

-reply by Klowsnrus

Runescape 2Runescape 2 Website

The socalled runescape 2 does exsist but it isnt called that! it was called runescape classic 11, and did you notice that I said it "was" well thats because runescape (jatex) made it so that people could test it out and mabe make it but the people that played it said "its the same as nomal runescape" and so they got rid of it!... There were loads of glitches also so this was another reson that they closed it down... HOPE I HELPED THERE IS NO RUNESCAPE 2 THEY CLOSED IT DOWN ... add me on runescape.Com , dead dude29 Thank you! 

summoning moneyRunescape 2 Website

an easy way to advance your summning level and get good money

step1 get a ring of dueling 7.

step2 get an explorers ring3

step3 get lots of law runes to teleport to faldor.

Step4 you might know what to do next. If not type to me!

p.S. Make 20 spirit foul pouches and sell them on the grand exchange

p.S.S your going to need to use the spirit trees.

-feedback by morone343

fast money making guideRunescape 2 WebsiteOkay to make about 110k an hour...(MEMBERS ONLY) 1ST: go to al kharid you need 10 coins (unless you completed prince ali rescue) 2ND: go fight warriors till you have full in inventory of grimmy ranars go to bank near by and note them 3rd:when you have about 1k of them, sell them at g.E. For 11k gold which will be about 1555mil gold! just do this over and over and ull have about 821894239842tril (jking) HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ALL-XD LOL REMEMBER THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY GUIDE THEY DROP OTHER HERBS TOO!-reply by xhopexxuxxlikb