xisto Community
TypoMage

Death, If You Could See It Coming?

To know or no to know?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maby, It would be nice and not in different ways.Good: You would be able to do things that you want to do and make sure you get them done before you die... if that makes sence. Bad: It would just be... hard.

The way I see it, you are going to die some day whether you like it or not. When and where and how I die is up to fate. Knowing when and how I'm going to die will just scare me and change me because I'll think about it too much or try to cram in all these things I always wanted to do before I die. If you can see it coming you will try to avoid it but I don't think you can, you are destined to die when you are is the way I feel. You shouldn't have to worry about it anyway if you are living a good life or to the best that you can. I think people will go crazy if they know the precise moment or day that they will die and may kill themselves earlier.

If I know when I will die I would watch myself in the recent days of death to see if I could go through it..hahaha..I wanna change my story..I don't want to die...I love belle..I love eminem...I love the world ..

OHTm what a scary question to ask. Actually maybe i would want to know maybe i wouldn't it's a toguh decision ( luckily you gave us a maybe option to vote :)). But still it would be nice to knwo to prepare and it would be horifying to know especially if you know how your gonna go. Well anyway i don';t want to know at this stage it comes to a certain stage whrer you mmust know sometime. Arggh i hate death

hmm.. this is a very good questioni mean no one wants to know when they are going to die because then you are just going to be waiting for it to happen.. and you are basically going to live your life in fear anticipating for that one moment to come when your whole life just ends. Knowing would really creep me out and i would probably want to stay in my house.. or not i would be scared of everything wondering what exactly is going to do it... what is going to kill me. So knowing that much information could make a person go mad. On the other hand i would probably love knowing so that i could do everything i wanted in time for my death.. like bungee jumping. I would apologive to everyone if i did them wrong. And i would tell my parents i want to be cremated.. maybe even give back to the community. Make use of my time since i do know when its going to end.. might as well put the rest of it to good use... i would also want to do my gf every 5 seconds..

i'm halfway with this. i mean i guess everyone's with me when i say i'm terrified to see how and when i'm going to die. i don't think anyone who would see how they'd die would say "cool". moreover, i'm not going to be "good" because i know i'm going to die soon. i still would act the same, only enjoy stuff a bit more. i would probably say sorry to some people but as to being good to make up for things, i probably won't. but then again if you're dying, i think that's the only thing you would want to do, right? now, if there's a way that i could prevent it from happening, i probably would. i have this sort of belief that i got from one show i was watching before, that if you're next on death's list, you can't avoid it, it means it's your time. if you try and cheat death, it will come to you again and again until you're "taken". but then again that's probably some hearsay.

Well whether its a quick or slow death i'd prefer to know. Cuz then if i know when i am gona die i can say goodbye to the ones i care about before i go:)