xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr ? impressive

Britney Spears Is Bald. LOL

I have to know:What's the big deal? So a girl shaved her head. Britney Spears is hardly the first female to do that. Are people so shocked because Britney's always had long, feminine hair, or is there some other reason?

Perhaps shes doing a movie about Sinead O'Connor?Or may be she's just trying to reinvent herself, I saw the pics with her and Paris, and they really werent very sexy, if you know what I mean.Obviously the thing with Paris was a publicity stunt, but this is a little different, she looks quite depressed, or on something.

I read about this in the paper this morning...I think it might have been from when she came out of rehab after just a few hours. In some cases i wouldn't blame her for going mad after all that she has been through lately, but as BuffaloHELP said a lot of women look up to her so they must be shocked- like most of the world is.

Yes! I just read this on Yahoo!. Many people are saying taht she's in rehab or something similar. But actually, I'm not that surprised. She was in the entertainment business since she was a little kid. All those years of pressure really hurt and she broke down. She was working her whole life and her life is a mess. She really needs to straighten up and rid herself of the stress. Good luck to her. But, wow, she looks really different.

Edited by BordaForx (see edit history)

What is beauty?

the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).

Nowhere in that definition does it say baldness is not counted as beautiful. Being Bald is fine, perfectly natural. A perfect way to regress the essence that was once beheld.Just kidding, britney is sick now. I wouldn;t even touch that thing

LOLOLOL very funny Mr ? impressive.
zyzzyvette the difference between Sinead O'Connor and britney spears is that Sinead O'Connor always had been bald since the first time I ever saw her.I got used to her that way and eventually liked it lol(I didn't at first).britney is very pretty with blond and long hair although the dark hair gave her a style.I never imagined I would have to see britney bald one day.lol

I guess... I think I like the idea of her bald partially because she's cutting loose (no pun intended :P ) a little from her hairstylists (how much styling does that need now?? :D ). Most of these celebrities hang around with their hairdressers 24/7 out of necessity, because people are constantly taking their pictures and they HAVE to look good OR ELSE. That pretty long hair probably cost her a couple million so far, just in labour costs- some of these Hollywood stylists get paid $2500-$4000... an hour! Most of us spend a little on makeup, hair products, nice clothes, etc, but that's just insane.

Does anyone actually know why she did it? Is there any sort of statement or some such? I'd be interested to hear why. :D Hopefully she doesn't cop out and claim drunk or something lame like that.

well after all its her hair.she can do what she wants with it.I'm just in shocked, for me it looks weird because I always saw her with long hair and blond but she have to live with her hair not me so I'm fine lol!

She is really losing her mind. IDK what is going on upstairs but something is getting crazy. And people still look to her like she's a role model and someone influential. She's white trash who got rich for looks first and singing second and then we gave her all this money and she didn't know waht to do with it. People like this and Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan need to look at what happened with Anna Nicole Smith (another celebrity who pisses me off) and realize that they aren't making the right decisions.Why is she shaving her head? I don't f'n get it. The real loser in this whole situation is her kids. Either they end up with a crazy mom who's more focused on getting her singing career back than raising her children or an ex-background dancer who has fathered 4 children and has no REAL income. It's sad.....really sad.

i dont are if shes loosing her mind, she actually looks allright with no hair.. tho it sucks that shes going thru hatever it is and especially those kids of her.. but oh well..

Cool. I've always wondered what it would be like to shave my head...

You know, Elia shaved her head on an episode of Top Chef. So cool! She's a real chef to have balls like that!

Here's a link to the video!

-->Elia Shaves Her Head!!!

As for Britney Spears, she can do whatever she wants--and it dosent make her 'crazy'...