xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr ? impressive

Britney Spears Is Bald. LOL

anyone with extra moolah to burn (ONE MILLION US DOLLARS!) can NOW buy her authentic shaved hair. :P

http://www.buybritneyshair.com/

This is it, the opportunity of a lifetime. You can be the proud owner of Britney Spears' hair, extensions, the Omega clipper used to cut it all off and even the can of Red Bull she was drinking at the time. You also get her blue Bic Lighter and this valuable domain and website to use for publicity purposes. This is the Ultimate Britney Spears Experience! It is a piece of history that can not be duplicated!

well, they can always use her locks of hair to clone her. :D

haha she looke funny hey maybe her head was getting really hot like in napolian dynomite hahaha

Well i dont see what the big deal is. I mean nobody was like this when demi moore shaved her head for GI Jane. And i thinkshe is far more attractive the britney. Sorry all fans but i reall mean that. Anyway it seems she has been going down hill for a while. I just hope she is mentaly sound for her childrens sake. Cant see what her problem is though. Just goes to show you money doesnt bring happiness. But damn doesnt it help.

Im happy she finnaly went nuts, now look at her, shes a weird lookin southern girl, who got barely anything left from bein famous, and lost 90% of her fan base for bein stupid, finnaly the world is making sense.

:DShe's lost it for good.
Not that I really care, but, hey, funny anyways.

She looking for a role in the new Kojak movie as a replacement to Telly Savalas, she can stand in the red lights of noo yawk tashed & pimped.
Edited by jonathon (see edit history)