xisto Community
Darth Vivi

I Hate People That Think Cussing Is Cool

oh?What is it really?Like, what genre?Who sings it?

I hate anyone who never talk a good thing, they always do and say a crazy thing, that is not a good manner for human. I love to be sweet, encourage... this is what god want us to do. we don't have say or cuss anyone, or just make them sad and cry. or we let them disappoint..

We should help out, give up all these thing..... if you don't god will punish you.

I hope the world will be in the best peace.

**** i wish everyone listing to a song call (Where is the love) ****

thanks!

khmerneed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, I have one thing to say to you. Just one. Nothing else. After this, you can lecture us aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall you want.

Ready? Here goes: Jesus.

Allow me to elaborate. Your entire belief system is built on this man's words. Right? Right. If he never said anything bad about anyone, then why did everyone want to kill him? I don't know, maybe it's just me. But I don't think an entire nation would vote to crusify you, if they have no beef against you. Maybe it was the whole tossing over the vendor's booths in front of the church. Maybe it was the calling of them hyppocrites (cast the first stone?). Maybe it was the whole "Give away all your wordly possesions or God will burn you in hell for eternity because he loves you" deal. I don't know, maybe it's just me. If I told you I was God's son and asked you to become poor and to let me wash your feet, would you go: "Yes, Messiah!"

Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration; that we are all one consiousness experiencing itself subjectively; there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Here's Tom with the weather.

--- Bill Hicks

Edited by Zenchi (see edit history)

we already have a "exhibition A" (a.k.a example) of a person who think cussing is cool. namely the person that post right before me, he swears in every post!I call this disorder overcussism xboxrulz

Okay, I'm going to give everyone who reads this thread a big warning. If anyone oversteps the rules again, anywhere in The Vent, I will close your topics without warning. I do not wish to do away with the vent, because contrary to what you believe, there is intelligent conversation going on in here. Very important conversations.

Now, I would like to explain some of the infractions within this thread, which posts has been edited/deleted for.

Infractions

+ Avoiding the Bad word filter

+ Implementing someone is homosexual

(Keep in mind, this is a shortened list, and very generalized.)

The Vent does have rules, as stated in a pinned topic. That is why certain member's warning percentage go up. As I stated before, if I see anymore of this going on, I will not hesitate to delete/close whole topics.

Merci beaucoup, mes amis.

(Thank you very much, my friends.)

- Zenchi

we should keep that in mind...now back on topic...i don't know why people cus a lot...i think they do it just to seem dangerous...but when people try to cus on boards and everything it just gets censored so theres nothing that cool in it (especially cuz you're hanging out in a place where they censor a lot of stuff)also...it makes you seem dumb if you go around cusing, people aren't gonna think you're that cool cuz i mean...everyone does it

Agreed, well, I swear(when my mom or gramms not around >.> one is a rule and two its nice) allot but I dont do it to sound cool nor have I ever, and the only time I do the whole no sense swearing thing where you justr throw the f word and whatever around making no sense is when I'm very...very pissed off.The people who walk around swearing allot thinking their cool......they are just annoying.Eh basicaly I swear allot but naturally, not to sound cool.

I don't really find a point to swearing (or cussing if you will). There are many other words to use besides them. Now, some of you may get the impression that I am some sort of oversensitive wussy because I don't really condone swearing. But, I'd rather just be myself than just follow what everyone else is doing. I don't need to swear. Of course, the oddcuss comes out when you're angry or in a "heated" discussion, but that doesn't happen too often (well for me it doesn't). However, I don't care if people swear or not, just as long as they don't make a habit of saying a cuss word every 5 seconds. Just my opinion, of course.

I must admit I think its annoying too. Its like their vocabulary is so small that they can't use other words. Why does every hate word that comes out of your mouth has to be the f word or whatever. Just so annoying. Not civilized at all. Why not use euphemisms instead. Its just a bad influence on the younger generation. NOw I see like little middle schoolers just cussing all the time. What ever happen to the innocent kids??? lol.

I actually cuss quite a bit but I don't do it in mixed company or if I'm in a situation where it isn't appropriate (for example, work). I don't believe it reflects upon the size of my vocabulary, it just reflects the fact that I picked up some bad words and started using them, now it's a habit. I also try to keep it to a minimum on Internet forums because well, that's mixed company. Some people don't mind, some people do, and sometimes it's against the rules. However, I don't think it's cool. If anything I do try to keep it to a minimum because I realize just how uncivilized and uneducated it makes me sound. I really only cuss in the company of friends and family whom I know don't mind. ;)

They REALLY need to grow up. So annoying, especially when I can't make friends with people if I don't >_>

Oh my god!!! That is just like me!!! Argh, they are SO annoying, you know. They just swear in every sentence, and use it for every noun that can be paired up with an adjective...

Argh!!!

It's like the boys from the school next to us... They're just so hormone high and all that and they SWEAR. It's just so... I mean why do you swear? In my opinion you are just downgrading yourself and your school. You know, because we share the same school bus with them, we have to put up with them constantly, every day!!!

It seems like I couldn't find ANYone in that school that didn't swear (it's a boys school). BUT, one day when I was walking, I heard a conversation between two boys.

Boy 1 > I hate this $%^&*()(*& maths book! It's so #$%^&*() annoying! AND we've got a #$%^&* maths test that is given by our stupid %^&*( teacher!
(Note: the "$%^&*( is the same word... the F word)

Boy 2 > Why do you swear so much? You don't have to swear... I mean, yeah?

Boy 1 > You know, because it is $%^&*( cool and you $%^&*( emphasizes your point!

Boy 2 > You just swore again...

Boy 1 > Just $%^&*^& shut up!

Boy 2 > OK... ...

So there you go. ;)
Finally, for the first time in a few years time did I hear a conversation like that. I wish I say more Boy 2's than Boy 1's, but this isn't the case (how sad.).
God... what's with the swearing-is-so-cool thing at the moment?

I really don't like that.

Cursing is fine when you're:
A) Around friends who don't care
cool.gif About to get your arm chopped off in a freak saw accident

I think that cursing is fine when you're:

1-Going to do something extraordinary !
2-Going to commit suicide !
3-Injured and No one came to your rescue !

old thread, but still a good one. i really don't find anything wrong with cursing. everyone has their own behaviors and society in general should not be allowed to dictate how some acts or what they say or do. i've never heard of someone not making friends because they don't curse though. that's a new one in my book. i curse, i have friends who curse, and i have friends who don't curse. do we need to use proper english all the time? that would be boring. let's take it a bit further and eliminate slang as well. the most funniest comedians in the world use curse words in their dialogue.what i hated is that my mother thought "shut up" was a bad word so us kids would get fined every time we said that or any other curse word. i do thing people need to have balance in their lives though. cursing every other word in a sentence is just too much in my opinion.also, we as people have choices. if you don't like people who curse, stay the heck away from them. it's that simple. and anyone who doesn't like cursing and is complaining about how they can't make certain friends because they don't curse are hypocrites. you don't like cursing but want to make friends with people who do? that just doesn't make any logical sense unless you are too desperate to have friends and have to resort to those who curse.anyway, stop judging people and don't hang around those that you feel you have to look down on because if we go over your life, i'm sure we can come up with things that we don't like about you too! ;)