xisto Community
Darth Vivi

I Hate People That Think Cussing Is Cool

I swear every single day and I always say the C word...every one gets pissed off at me at shcool for swearing a them...and I get pissed off at them for moaning...so I swear at them even more..and it never ends,....I can't help it but it seems as though I am always angry

I *BLEEP*ing hate it when cunts call it CUSSING when it should *BLEEP*en be called CURSING. Where's the *BLEEP*ing twat who complained about grammar? He should be all over this *BLEEP*...(wonder which swear words the swearing filter will pick up)

Go ahead and let them swear - calmly sit back and analyze what the person is saying...why?- what let them to develop to this point - family, friends, finances, status- what business deals are they involved in - different trades demand different lingo- are they bitter and stink with their language?, or did they forget to study english and feel that instead of thinking of proper words they slack off and swear instead- communication - the dynamics are interesting

They REALLY need to grow up. So annoying, especially when I can't make friends with people if I don't >_>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I work in a factory and I am constantly bombarded by people using cuss words. I am a christian and I have expressed in our meetings that I would appreciate it if they wouldn't cuss, especially when I am in their presence. I explain to them that it influences me to cuss more when I hear it on a constant basis but that they should discontinue not just for my sake but for their own--to reach for nobler things in their lives. For the most part they have respected my request and I try not to make it a big issue when it occurs. I try to keep in mind that I work in a factory where foul language is expected and even encouraged. However, I choose to make a stand on this matter despite criticism, possibly offending someone or limiting someones freedom to say whatever is on their minds. The easiest thing for me would be to not care and allow them to degrade their relationship with God and their character. But then I couldn't really be considered a Christ follower could I?

Well, as far as swearing goes, theres a time and a place for everything. I mean...who hasnt yelled out an obsenity or two after stubbing there toe. I do understand constant swearing is just bad taste, and doing such things to impress others is just silly, but everyones different there are some that swear and dont even realize there doing it. If it bothers you that much bring it up to them let them know your not impressed. It may fix the problem.

i cuss all tha time n its been like this eva since i was about 10 but i mena its not like i do it because i think its "kool" its just somethin that happens naturally. one thing i have noticed around my skoo tho is that a lot of people r cussin jus for tha h*ll of it n thinkin that they r kool which is not tha case.

I find swearing when ur mad is fine, but when you're talking it in every 3-5 words; it gets SO ANNOYING. But, you gotta live w/ society. Society has so many rules and regulations (also restrictions). Sometimes, when you want to do something, you can't do it because it's either your friends don't like it, or people, like the people that think that they're "cool" don't like it; it makes me go bazerk (I think that's how u spell it). I'm not religious so, church doesn't really apply to me. It also makes me crazy when my cousin chases my tail about rules, limitations and restriction in the modern society. I want TO LIVE MY OWN LIFE!! AHHH!P.S: I'm only 14! I still have a long way to go.Happy New Year,xboxrulz

I hate Christian Evangelists. Why do people think that saying any word is offensive? Honestly, saying: "Gee willies! I seem to have made a booboo on my thumb with the hammer by accident!" is no more different than saying: "God-DAMNIT! I HIT MY THUMB WITH THE Hammer! ;) "

You see, there is no difference. Both sentence, literally, mean the same thing. So why should it matter what taste for words you happen to acquire? Different words are used to accentuate various parts in a sentence, to give it flavour, meaning, and in quaint-terms, a soul. You can feel the anger in a person when they let out a loud, resonating "****!? as opposed to when they say in a bland and generic manner: ?Oh, poo!?

I hate it when people use the always-popular: ?Well, people that cuss is because they don?t have a big enough vocabulary to use more articulate words!?

My theory, is that limiting your vocabulary to certain words is ridiculous and completely undermines your entire theory of having a larger vocabulary. Why? Because I know all the words you know, and I don?t have a limitation on which words I can express myself with. So, stop harassing us every time we express ourselves using a certain choice of vocabulary.

Do you want to know why not using every word available to you makes you unpopular? It doesn?t, you?re a moron. I know some people that have never in their entire existence used a word that you would classify as ?un-intelligent?, but at the same time, these people are actually smart, and understand that these words aren?t offensive, they just don?t feel comfortable using them, but that?s their choice, and they don?t hold that against me.

You know what one should really be worried about? These maggot puritans that think that removing from the planet everything that ?God? says is wrong will bring peace and harmony to the world. Guess what, its Human nature! You can?t get rid of it, and if you do, people will still think the same things, they just won?t express themselves! Go do some shrooms, do some weed, squeegee clean your third eye, then come talk to me about your religious beliefs. Religion was invented so that we could have a way of dying with dignity, instead of screaming like mad when you knew you where going to die. Learn this, there is no such thing as death. If you don?t understand this, don?t bother replying to me with a retort. If you don?t understand the scientific proof that there is no such thing as death.

I hate Christian Evangelists.

Edited by Zenchi (see edit history)

God and his little posse are evil twerps. But anyways, people that say cusswords constantly are annoying. They degrade themselves and they degrade society. I mean, they can say it all they want, I'm not gonna stop them, but after a while, it really gets on your nerves and you just want them to shut up. There really is no point in using such harsh words in everyday conversation, they are merely little incentives that do little to help the conversation along.They're mainly just another way of expressing anger and could be understood in different ways. "That F***iNG B****!" Is an example. >.> But...it'd be stupid just to like..make it illegal >.>

I hate anyone who never talk a good thing, they always do and say a crazy thing, that is not a good manner for human. I love to be sweet, encourage... this is what god want us to do. we don't have say or cuss anyone, or just make them sad and cry. or we let them disappoint..We should help out, give up all these thing..... if you don't god will punish you. I hope the world will be in the best peace.**** i wish everyone listing to a song call (Where is the love) ****thanks!khmerneed

I hate anyone who never talk a good thing, they always do and say a crazy thing, that is not a good manner for human.

You hate anyone who never has anything good to talk about? #_# Well, that's not a good reason! Unless you mean that you hate anyone who slanders everything around them and stuff? If so, so do I. Well, not necessarily. If they can back up their slanderings with good explinations, then maybe you're in for a treat because it's a good idea to listen to people with other views, rather than someone who thinks like everyone else in society.

I love to be sweet, encourage... this is what god want us to do. we don't have say or cuss anyone, or just make them sad and cry. or we let them disappoint..

I don't agree with this mainly because I don't believe in God. >.> I just don't necessarily think we should do something or not do something just because some heavenly creature who has awesome power or something says so. <.< But thats just me.

We should help out, give up all these thing..... if you don't god will punish you.

I hope the world will be in the best peace.

O_O God will punish you if you don't help out and give up your opinions of things? That sucks..

**** i wish everyone listing to a song call (Where is the love) ****

>_> That's okay. I'd rather not. =P