xisto Community
Darth Vivi

I Hate People That Think Cussing Is Cool

I agree really. Swearing is pretty lame, unless sometimes it's done under a temper,which is unavoidable, say you've just banged your knee on a door or something.
Also here in Toronto, I see political groups marching and protesting,I sometimes wish I had the guts to join them.

The think is though, they have cuss words on placards and this only conveys illiteracy and stupidity really.
They shouldn't be doing this. At all costs stupidity and illiteracy, should be
kept apart from any political protest. It demeans the message.

you actually bring up some good points i would like to respond to. when using curse words in politcal protest, it doesn't demean the message, it is actually SENDING a message. some people i guess don't know how to use curse words to make a point. but i'm sure that within any political protest, it's SENDING a message. not demeaning any message if curse words weren't chosen to send a message.

now i want to explain something about stubbing your toes and someone who doesn't curse at all, decided to curse when they find themselves in a very painfull environment. what does this tell us? even the people who don't like cursing has those curse words stuck in their head to use in special occassions. they don't think, they just CURSE. curse words coming out of someones mouth who never uses them and despises others who use them. it says a lot about certain people if they do in fact have that reaction. i call these types of people FAKE. fake for whatever reason but mostly to just be accepted by a certain type of society.

so cursing is NATURAL. that is proven by the fact that even those who despise it will use curse words without thinking when they stub bump their toe in the dark. a sudden burst of pain will create an envornment that they will say something that was always in the back of their minds and unwilling to admit. so i really hate fake people and i don't understand how we can be taught by society that everyone should speak the same way. but, people will have their preferences. that's why it's always important that if you want to be fake, hang around all the fakers out their that try to portray themselves as perfect people. it's actually those people i dislike hanging around the most. i don't understand why people have to hide themselves and then turn out to be hypocrites when they bump their toe.

I agree really. Swearing is pretty lame, unless sometimes it's done under a temper,which is unavoidable, say you've just banged your knee on a door or something.Also here in Toronto, I see political groups marching and protesting,I sometimes wish I had the guts to join them. The think is though, they have cuss words on placards and this only conveys illiteracy and stupidity really.They shouldn't be doing this. At all costs stupidity and illiteracy, should bekept apart from any political protest. It demeans the message.

personally, i don't like cursing at all. but not being around people who curse, i don't think so. who curse will reflect his image either good or bad, everyone can choose what he wants to be. we can't force people to do things, or judge them according to their backgrounds. i mean there are persons arise in a community consider cursing is a natural thing, in the same time, there are persons arise under strict rules, that consider cursing is a bad behavior.in my opinion, i believe there are kind of levels in cursing. there are words are used usually and not considered cursing, in the same time there are words i don't think it should be said at all. and that depend on society, TV, songs and more. all these are reasons that promoting cursing words. so, i would be strict to my children and not allowed them to curse but all these things will teach them the opposite.

so, i would be strict to my children and not allowed them to curse but all these things will teach them the opposite.

Haha , you remind me of my mom , when she told me the first time she heart me cussing , that i must stop , if not she will tell my dad , and he's going to cutt my tongue ;):P I didn't learn to curse at home , but outside , so whatever you will do to prevent your children from cussing , it won't be enough since they will go out someday , and figure that on the street people curse and earth doesn't fall !

I think that i grow up in a neighborhood where everybody's cussing , gangs , people stealing , doing all the bad things that exists , terror ...etc so i was like obliged to curse , if i don't i will probably explode !

Haha , you remind me of my mom , when she told me the first time she heart me cussing , that i must stop , if not she will tell my dad , and he's going to cutt my tongue laugh.gif tongue.gif

well, good job mom. i really believe that if we denied children to curse or use bad words and they of course will get that from outside, then there will be kind of balance. and avoid them from carried away, at least to respect their parents and don't curse in front of them.