xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matt2

Internet Browser For Nintendo Ds Only for DS Lite :o

Nintendo DS Lite browser AND DS browser.

Internet Browser For Nintendo Ds

Replying to Matt2

You are aware that there is a version for the Original DS, right? You just have to order it online. For whatever reason, they only seemed to release the DS Lite version in retail stores, which I have, but when I looked on the back of the box, it said that Nintendo also had a version for the Original DS.

I myself am getting a MicroSD adapter for my DS, so I want to see if there's a way to put a different internet browser on the card and just use that.

-reply by Tim-o-ty

Nintendo DS Lite browser AND DS browser.

Replying to Matt2

You are aware that there is a version for the Original DS, right? You just have to order it online. For whatever reason, they only seemed to release the DS Lite version in retail stores, which I have, but when I looked on the back of the box, it said that Nintendo also had a version for the Original DS.

I myself am getting a MicroSD adapter for my DS, so I want to see if there's a way to put a different internet browser on the card and just use that.

-reply by Tim-o-ty

i actully think that is gay also.. i mean what about the people who are loyal to nintendo and bought the console the minute it came out? are we all just screwed, and need to buy the new one?? i was so mad when the ds lite came out, its so much prettier than the original one.. which makes me mad.. also the fact that is cheaper, makes me mad.. i actuly worked my butt off to buy the nintendo ds ;) companies like that should, think about changes they might want to make to their consoles before releasing them..another company that did this, was play station, with the first ghetoo looking playstation 2 being 200 dollards, then idk how much time later, releasing the small all slick looking playstation2 worth 129 dollards ;)

Actually guys, before you get too upset, try actually going to the store and picking up the product before you decide that it cannot be used for Nintendo DS. If you'll notice, even the Styluses say "Only for Nintendo DS Lite" on the package, even they work just as well on both. I would recommend bringing your DS to the store and looking at the product and looking at your DS and seeing if it looks like you can see why it won't fit. If you cannot tell why it won't fit, just buy it (From a place with a refund policy) and give it back if it doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix up the ds web browser were it won\

Hey does anyone know how to patch up the ds lite web browser were it will run at 100% efficiency, and without any viruses or anything else? If so PLEASE tell me, because my ds lite web browser says that it has to run a online virus scanner because it may be infected. So please reply to my post.

-reply by Neil

there is no way because you would have to find a way to connect the ds broswer game pak thing to your computer and then analyze everything in the ds browser pak and it would be a big headache to decode the file format for the ds browser pak.

Hey,
I want to rant about something - thats why I am here. Today we went to the mall and I went past EB Games (they sell games hence the name). I picked up their catalouge and I was looking through it while we were walking around the mall. I saw a page on the Nintendo DS. I have a Nintendo DS (not a DS lite) and I think it's a really good system. On this page was the DS Internet browser, you of course need to have a Wireless Net connection or a Wi-fi USB Adapator for the DS to beable to connect to the net. I wanted a USB Connector anyway so that was no trouble. I was reading the page and started to read the text on the Image of the case of the Internet Browser Software.

It said it was only for Nintendo DS Lite. I was like what the hell. The Nintendo DS Lite was released what like 6 months after the actual DS and now they have started making games/software that is incompatiable with the Nintendo DS, does this mean that any new game released will now be incompatiable with anyone who has a orginal DS system? If it is I think it's rediciulous and that Nintendo should make a version that is compatiable with the DS system and stay loyal to anyone who still has a orginal DS system. If they don't they are really letting us all down :)

By the way does anyone know of a place to buy blank Nintendo DS game cards/cartridges? I'm sure I can download a browser somewhere off of the internet and somehow copy the browser onto it, does anyone know of a guide to do this?

You can get the ds browser for the orignal ds but you have to buy it via nintendo online.

You can get a blank ds card a put the browser on it but you wouldn't be able to connect to a wi-fi signal without the other software for connecting to a wi-fi network.

The internet browser is available for the regular DS, but only online. You can buy it from the Nintendo website. There are two versions of the browser. The one sold in stores is for DS Lite only, but the one online is compatible with both.

Yep its not fair.The least that nintendo should do is make games that are compatible with BOTH not just the lite.The PSP Slim & Lite is basically a cut down version of the original, slightly thinner and lighter.Now, nintendo's not interested in the D.S anymore, its all about the wii...

An r4 is a nifty little device on which you can download hombrew apps. Such as INTERNET BROWSERS, ipod ds, and even games. On amazon you can buy it for about 20 bucks. The reason the opera browser is for ds lite only is because the cart that goes into the gba slot is smaller and designed for ds lite. Read more about the r4 here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_DS_storage_devicesThe r4 is compatible with both nds and nds liteThere are many others of products like the r4 such as cyclo ds which is also very good if you have aby questions conatact me at pierresjo-at-hotmail.Com, although I do get lots of junk mail so might not check it often-reply by that one guy

Wait...Internet Browser For Nintendo Ds

Its not only on ds lite. The only one that they manufacture at the retail stores is for the ds lite but the other official version for the original ds is available through the internet

hey if you live near the carabean markets or a maket like that they sell blank ds cartridges in a serys or brands like ez flash r4 and a few others/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif or you could bye them off ebey just type in ezflash or r4 (ez flash can support more memory)

seeya hope this helps

Dylan95