xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matt2

Internet Browser For Nintendo Ds Only for DS Lite :o

I doubt it or should I say your crazy you cant do that the proper way to do it is to get like have a regular ds which comes with metroid prime hunters first hunt I got bored of it and got curious about it and figured out that a ds cartridge hold micro sd chips which gives the system game play all u have to do is get a micro sd chips and go on the internet then copy it take a ds cartridge and unscrew it alot of people asked me about it and than put the internet copied sd chip and rescrew it then your good oh yea to do it in like curcuit city h about the unscrew thingy u have to get a professional-reply by ELIJAH BOI_____wat up

Guys I really think that we are getting into a more popular era. Maybe Nintendo fit the hardware into the original ds. So when they fit the hardware into ds lite they had the brilliant idea of putting an internet browser on the ds lite.

Basically do u really think it was unfair that they didn't come up with the idea when the first ds came out?  I think u guys are being a little harsh and u should cut them some slack. They work hard for your entertainment, and all they get back is people like u guys bickering over how unfair it is. Nintendo have more important things to worry about than that. So my point is, they shouldn't have to bring the original ds back just so u guys can go onto the internet on your ds.

If you read this post, thankyou.

-reply by Jaydo97

Romesite.net is where you can get enhanced game roms 1)Go to search box enter browser(japan and europe)pick which download 2)Put on memory card anywhere(suggest root or new folder)3)Turn on and enjoy (may need moonshell)for ds lite version put ds browserHades dinner