xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Favorite Or Best Email Service

Gmail. I think that is very good, big storage. Spam filters are great, too. The speed is fast, too. I recommend the gmail. Favorite and Best email service for me, it is gmail. Is great to have a try!

i think, if we have own domain, its better use own site official email address.beside that we can make all completed by registering the best 3 free email account because other reason, that is community.

My favourite is hotmail. Homtails easy and relatively quick for my internet. All the others take to long to get into, and have too many adverts. Hotmail is fairly good advert wise. :)

I am using since last many years. But some months ago I also started using email facilities provided by in dot com and its also good. As it provides small email ids which is the catchy part of it. So as I have just started using the services by them so I cant comment much on their services but I am satisfied by their services. It is very fast in our country. It supports exe attachment spam control is good.?

I've been using Yahoo/Gmail for years..shifted for a while to GMX but in less than a month got me into bad situation very unreliable and I vented at their forum, I was told I was just a troll and don't listen to him. Now that's service to you

hey gmail is the best as it serves for lifetime account and practically free unlimited account, but yahoo is not far as it provides unlimited account but the main defect in yahoo is that its not for lifetime or you have to visit it every 3 months minimum or your account will lapse..................... but yahoo provides unlimited and lifetime account for free only for chinese..................so over all gmail rocks as i think but if yahoo also make its available for lifetime then it will be a quite good competition to gmail..........so lets see whozzzz the best but you should prefer gmail now.................so all the best

I would definitely say that GMail is the best one I've used for far. I've had hotmail, yahoo and many other (smaller) accounts, but in the end I always come back to GMail. It mainly has to do with the fact that they use tags, not folders, which makes filing e-mails under multiple topics and concerns much easier.Regards,z.

My favorite email service is Gmail. There are lots of services from Google like Google+, Google Docs that can be integrated with Gmail. It's really neat and there not much ads compared to Yahoo. Since I have two Gmail accounts, it will be troublesome to sign in and sign out to check the other. So, I really like Gmail's feature that let's you check both accounts at the same time with just one browser. With that, I can easily check my emails. :)I also have 2 Yahoo emails and Hotmail but still... I like Gmail the most. :D

I love the auto-updating of gmail (including the title bar) so I can easily tell when I get an email, as soon as it happens. That's enough to make me choose Gmail over the others. Not to mention it has a clean, slick design and a lot of space!