xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Favorite Or Best Email Service

I have yahoo!Mail for my first email service from year of 2002, so I took 2002 as the last part of my email name =pFor now, I haven't used it anymore... well, as I want to, but really I hesitate whenever I want to open an inbox more than 8000 mails, whilst my total email exceeded 10000 emails.From last year, I moved my regular email to GMail and I found the 'conversation' system in GMAil is far greater than a normal email-reply system as usual. With conversation, I only have 1 item in my inbox even I reply the email and the receiver reply me again.I have only 100 emails in my GMail, so everyday I will keep my email only 100 and not more than that... so I won't see my inbox in thousands of email anymore.For spam, I found GMail is more reliable because in Yahoo! I kept having spam emails even it's so minimal, compared to operamail (no spam/bulk folder I guess...)That's why, I will always choose GMail as my favourite email service

My Favorite Email service is by far Gmail and I have only started using it a few months ago; Simply because of all the features, simplicity, complex things you can do, etc! :)

Edited by kab012345 (see edit history)

I don't know if I have wrote here before but I prefer mostly gmail. And I consider it to be greates of all it is just great. Also it allows enough space for many things also sometimes I use it as mp3 player which is kinda cool on faculty when you connect from your mobile phone to wireless university network adn then work it out.

Gmail stand on the top of my list, well the pages aren't graphics demanding so it loads quite fast compared to the new hotmail. Also Gmail seems to have a smarter filter as many sites always seem to promote gmail, well actually they promote anything other than hotmail.

By far, I think GMail is the best.

It's very easy to use, you have a ton of space (3GB now?), you can SEARCH your e-mails (which is very, VERY convenient), it is hot-key capable, it has Google Chat, and it automatically updates (sends and receives mail) periodically. Attachments are up to 20MB, I believe, and it's free.

Another neat online e-mail provider is LaszloMail. It's not new, but I don't think many people know about it. I don't use it very often, but it is very cool. Think of Microsoft Outlook but make it online-accessible. It's built off of what looks like could be a replacement for Adobe's Flash... very nifty. If you're a web designer, I suggest you give Laszlo a look. I did at one point, but I don't have an idea as to what I could use it for.

will i used to like yahoo but since i get allot of Spam's on it i don't use it any moor now i have moved to too best Gmaili thinks google is ready now to take over the first place on the INTERNETfirst of every thingand google have service yahoo will never offernever

i have yahoo and hotmail emails,yahoo doesn't support pop3 for free email accountsbut hotmail (now live) support http to send and recive emails through email clientsi haven't tried gmail, but my friend has a gmail account he like gmail, he says gmail is the best email server

Well I stick to Gmail for around 2 years if i'm not mistaken. It has been the best service I've ever used all the time! It just offers everything I need, it makes mailing a lot easier and what is most important to me, FAST! I used to use yahoo, but as soon as i got invited to gmail, I started using it and Yahoo never saw me from that day on - gmail is just better (better functions, faster servers, easier interface)...That is it, I can never go back to yahoo or even outlook express or similar!