xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Favorite Or Best Email Service

Here's my email history, so yeah.. Bare with it. :lol:I first originally started with Microsoft Outlook that my dad had a email setup for me, then eventually I wanted my own away from Outlook and got yahoo. I'm not sure why I didnt' like Outlook but now I wish I still had it. >.< Anyways, I didn't like the way yahoo was, just things about it annoyed me. Then I got a hotmail email account and really liked it.. The ability to make your own folders, simple and easy layout, not very complicated. Gmail then came around, I like many others got a gmail email address and used it for a while.. I didn't like the stars to it though or the layout and thought Hotmail's was much better, so I went back to my hotmail account.So my favorite one is hotmail.

I'm not a huge fan of hotmail but I use it so that I can talk to a few friends on Messenger. (When I have time.) I'd like it if there were a free service that lets you choose the domain name you are sending from. (Sort of like an option that lets you pick one out of 20 domains you want your account to be hosted on. No matter which you choose, you sign-in from the same site.)

I use Yahoo most of the time, but I like GMail better (the only reason I don't use GMail all the time is that everyone already uses my yahoo account and I don't think it'd be worth it to switch). I don't really have a strong preference either way though.

I have a hotmail and a yahoo and a gmail and a hornet mail and a squirell mail and a bellsouth acount. Out of them all I would have to say that yahoo is the best. Why? you ask, well the answer is simple. They will be updating there e-mail so it will have unlimited space and they are adding more features too. The yahoo mobile thing is prett cool, I like being able to check my e-mail from my super cool cell-phone, it comes in handy in specific situations too. I also like how you can make to folders for different e-mails (although, probably every e-mail system has that). The point is that yahoo rocks and a lot of people use it.

My best mail is GMail, spam is automatically put away, you can make list of your favorite mails, search engine is installed in mailbox, if you lose connection with internet while you was writing mail, GMail will save this message in folder "Drafts". The main characteristic is: space of mailbox is more than 2.5GB. GMail is also multi language, service is translated almost in every language. And to see more features of GMail, go to GMail main page and sign up.

I use GMail, it's fast and simple. If I need an email, I just search for it, and I never have to delete a single one of it. Hotmail deletes automatically after 30 days, and it's slow in my opinion.

I was just wondering what is everybodys favorite Email service. I have a hotmail and a yahoo. I have tried aim's email and it's really slow and i dont think the service is all that great because the servers were down often. Hotmail and yahoo are both good, reliable, and i have never encountered a time when the servers are down. My favorite overall is hotmail though.What is yours? And why?

I also have both Yahoo and Hotmail accounts. Yes both are great, but I prefer Yahoo's email search engine.

Gmail is my favourite. Tags, Stars, and how the files attach themselves while you type your mail, unlike yahoo, and they do not take as long to upload. you can search for mail too. It's not so fancy, but it comes built-in with chat, invites, and the greatest spam settings, even normal mail goes in the spam folder. PLUS you get almost3GB of storage space! God forbid!

I don't really use email that much. I do have a million freakin email accounts though. But it's all pretty much the same to me. If I can send and email, then it's good enough for me. But if I had to chose a favorite, it would probably be gmail. Even though I hate google, I like Gmail because you get free SMTP which is always good. I do like lycos too because it's nice and clean. No clutter.

Gmail is my favorite. it has lot more features than all the other email service there in the internet.i've been using it for more than a year and i have never even once thought that gmail is bad! It simply is great...!

I used to love Goowy : goowy.com, they had the first fully flash-based email client, I dont use it anymore though because the seconds cound and I don't mind how something looks as long as it loads fast, so I use Gmail most of the time, but I would recommend goowy to someone who doesn't get 1000+ emails every month. Yes and the only reason for that is because when I was a noob I used to think those "win awards" advertisements were real and I put my email in a lot of those hence a lot of messages, + subscriptions and stuff. Goowy is free and has a unique feature known as widgets or gadgets which you can resize, scale and hence customize goowy to you, the registration process is probably the fastest way to get an account and you can have custom backrounds, ect. you also have this script tool, not sure of the name by witch you can set simple commands like "if email contains "its me sam" then move to folder "friends" ect, that helps you organize your email more and there is an upload feature that allows you to upload files directly to box.net servers and upload songs and play them from the goowy player and use a widget that is like a mini-browser that lets you browse the web through the flash interface for fun if you like. All in all if you dont want to make an account you can check out the DEMO and then not have to make an account. Thank you

I stick with Gmail now since its free and u have any storage you want...i use it to store pics and videos even operating system there...sometimes is slow but i got over 50Gb of space there so i dont whine about it

I prefer Yahoo mail. I like it, because it is pretty quick loading, and it is pretty good about what is spam and what isn't. I also like the frames in the inbox area, it makes it very easy to navigate the email area.