xisto Community
Unregistered 012

Favorite Or Best Email Service

what i'was ever used:google gmail.yahoo.hashmail.hotmailsafe-mail.neti'm really hate hotmail,coz it's so slow.i'd like gmail,it's quick and multiple language,i'd like safe-mail.net best because when you login to with your username that will always be safe link SSL, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ will keep your privacy and keep your email safe!as they say on the index,that's for commecial bank service something like that.wowo~ :P

Absolutly no way! The best e-mail service is for sure Gmail. Mainly for few reason: 1. It is faster. the page it self is a script that refresh and not differnts pages. for some reason this is making everything faster and clear. 2. no folder. for some one maybe it is better to have them but I think that is just an issue of getting used to. How many time I spent to think in wich folder to put a specific message, and how long time to find it after... with gmail no need I'm archiving all e-mail toogether, and to find it I simply use the search.. 3. the search. I think is the first one that have a serch engine for the e-mails. this is a very good way to find out an e-mail, specialy when I don't remember from whom or when the email have been sent but simply the main topic or even a part of it. for example I know that a frind of mine, sent me long time ago an emil, and into this was explainig me how to cook chiken. perfect it is sufficient to search for chiken.... and I find it! 4. Attachment, that are "attached" very fast and don't cause the gmail to spent few hours to send the email. Even more, if it s a big attachment, and the e-mail will take ex 7 min to be sent, then I don't have to wait it, I can continue to navigate into the inbox and other folders and gmail will send the e-mail anyway... FInaly I found that these are the main reasons, but there are a lot of... like the chat, the notifier and much more. 10x bye

well i just use hotmail,cause probably gmail has way more service thingys and is faster and what ever. But the thing is, i don't use all of that. Hotmail is still really a common name and brand, if people ask you for your mail, the thing they usually put behind it is @hotmail.comGmail is easy for somethings but not really for me, maybe for storage. Hotmail is doing fine for me :P

Well, I've been a fan of gmail since I've gotten it a while back. I also still use hotmail, and I like them both, but I do most of my stuff from gmail now though, since they are the ones that gave me the incredible space amount long before hotmail ever did. I was getting pretty sick of having to constantly delete old messages because the box was almost full. Luckily gmail has it worked out that there's practically no way to fill it lol... I have hundreds if not more than that of emails in mine, and it's still only at 2% full. It's so great!

Iv'e Heard GMail was good, but I use Hotmail and AOL. AOL is a real stinker, but hotmail is REALLY good. I don't have a GMail account, but as i said in my first statment, It's good. I have a yahoo account, never really use it though. I would Reccomend Hotmail or GMail (Google).

GMAIL! :P as it has alot of user space, easy to use, lots of tools, you can fetch your email for your Yahoo, or hotmail if you want. It has over 3000 mb of space!!!!!!!! Plus its totaly free and youcan use your own domain for your meial like @Yourdomain.com.Dell970

Well, I have tried yahoo from the good old day, then MSN.But,lately i think yahoo and Gmail have been working continously to make thing easier and perfect.However, i prefer gmail, no ospams at all in your "inbox' whilst the chat feature,mind blowing.

From all the Email service provider, I loved the Gmail and the Rediffmail. I loved them because of their Style and their features and also because of their speed. Also Gmail is the most popular among the many and its a Google product. :P

I use:Hotmail for msn messenger - I dont register with this mail anywhere because I don't want rubbish on itGmail for mailing and registering places - I could use it for messenger, but I don't (thats what Hotmail is for :P )I had a Yahoo mail and a Online.no mail, but I have not used them for a long time and have almost completely forgotten about them.In my opinion Gmail is the ultimate mail, since its' space is expanding every second( it is reaching 3000 ) + you can register it for net passport (but i think yahoo and online.no also can do that now).

well my main email is yahoo because at the time i decided to get yahoo mail gmail was not out yet and im on alot of forums and stuff so i dont want to switch to gmail and change everythinbg and mail everyone and all that stuff however i think gmail is better and i use it as a secondary email however gmail is better i use yahoo as my main