xisto Community
OpaQue

Merry Christmas To All: :-D

Hello Xisto! As the Christmas season approaches, there is always so much activity and personal business to attend to that it is easy to forget to thank all our members to make Xisto what it's today! We thank each member for being a part of this community, giving us their support, understanding, time and co-operation. May this holiday season bring to you and your family all of the joy and happiness that you deserve. Merry Christmas... once again :-) -Xisto Staff

Merry Christmas to you as well OpaQue. Xisto wouldn't be what it is today also if it wasn't for you. It's a great place to hang out. Hope everyone here has a safe and fun holiday. With school out, I finally have some more time to hang out here now after Christmas is over. Hope you enjoy your holiday and take some time off to spend on yourself so you don't get too stressed doing other stuff.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope everyone had a good time these nights. And lets wait for the new year party!!! :lol:

Being two days late, hope everyone spent their Christmas as they planned, and that everyone had great time... Also, happy New Year, that is just around the corner... This 2006 came to an end in a blink of an eye...As for plans, as always, I plan to become a millionaire :D hopefully, in 2007, I'll come one step closer to that plan :lol: Which I wish for everyone, if not completely fullfill your dreams, at lease, be one step closer to them ^_^