xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

How Fast Can You Type ? Title Says It All

mstr--(says with complete sarcasm) I'm sorry if I enjoy spending time on the computer, and doing something that would help me in my future career. :( Strategic Alliances with CompetitorsGross Speed: 76 wpmErrors: 22 wordsNet Speed: 65 wpmAccuracy: 85%Yeah, my accuracy is horrible...but also I'm incredibly hyper lol. I'm even worse with numbers...

i dont give a crap first.

your just a nerd for having about 70. ha ha

you got no life spending to much time on the computer typing.  ha ha.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seriously dude...Just because YOU probably get 10wpm and is too embarassed to tell all...doesnt mean anyone who is fast at typing are nerds...I mean...welll uh...

STUPID BUM HOLE

Oh and the other dude

lMAO :( Im 13..I type 79wpm :)

So keep on practising dude...:(

How can you guys type so fast? I can't even come close to 40 let alone50 or 60. You guys must have had years of practise or something. I can type no more than 25 wpm. :(

In typing parlance, anybody who can type hundred words per minute is called HPM (Hundred Per Minute).Lot of us are HPM.But it is not hundred per minute, but Hand Picking Method :(

I'm not really fast....but hey Im only thirteen got ages to impove

Yeah... sSame here i'm only thriteen and i'm pretty fast i can like type 35 minutes per-minutes but i can' test it on this because i can't use my java or someting i don't know what it said. But so last year (12 years old) i took a typeing test in school and tpyed like 35 minutes per-second but i think i have improved if i get the hang of it like talkign on AIM alot or something other wise like right now i'm typeing slow becasue i'm trying to get every thing right and practicesing with out looking at the key board:) but i tink i have improve woow look im typing even faster...

there is any other way to test your typing speed, try playin typershark deluxe created by pop cap games, it is good!!, there is also tutorial on how type accurately while moving p your finger fast.

wow um great cool...What is 35 minutes per minute ?? and 35 minutes per second ?? I don't get it....Im trying to reach 80 words per minute....i got 79...so so close...so I quit at it and stopped doing it because I got pissed off lmao....

Nice test. I got 41 words per minute. Haven't been typing in awhile. You guys are really cool man, typing at 100+wpm. I usually remember the sentences before typing. Do you guys 'type as you read' or something? Any tips?

Um do you touch type ? BEcause I do....touch typing DOES increase your speed by like half...I had to memorize my keyboard keys when I Was 9...my auntie forced me to when I Went america....because she wanted me to type fast and become a friggin computer freek like her.... my mum wouldn't even let me get up...it was basically torture...

I have taken many test like this and average about 35 or 40 wpm. I also type improperly. I use my 2 index fingers and right thumb and pinky only. But i still look at the keys too much. Once i got an 80 wpm but i knew the story i was typing already hehehe