xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

How Fast Can You Type ? Title Says It All

Can't I just say that I can type so fast that you can't see my fingers? Ok...so my data tells me otherwise:Net Speed: 54 WPMAccuracy: 97%Gross Speed: 55 WPMDon't feel bad at all at 70+ WPM...I'm 20 and work a keyboard everyday and I'm obviously not that good! I do find it funny that it says that my gross is better than my net...go figure!

It seems that I'm not such a good typer :DFor me it's much easier to type form my head than by reading and typing, as I never really trained myself to type fast, this is way the results seems to be so slow :)Net Speed: 47 WPM (words/minute)Accuracy: 92%Gross Speed: 51 WPM (words/minute)I think all I need is training, but when I'm not working with documents and usually all my work is programming and etc. so I never need to type fast, except in chat rooms :( and usually I make mistakes, which I fix before pushing the enter key..

I a pretty fast at typing, but i have problems on accuracy. Sometimes I make mistakes, and sometimes get angry about this. But something important to note is that I can write even without seeing the keyboard, and this is good. If you learn to write like this, you can achieve lots of value in the work you, or you can save yourself a lots of time, and this is why that kind of program is available.