xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Becca

How Fast Can You Type ? Title Says It All

lmao :D Good on you....:XYou know..on typingtest.com theres like this demo thing you can download....my friend downloaded it and she said it was well good...like before she could only type 20 wpm and now she can type about 40...its not much more..but to her it was...she was delighted....I never tried it myself though..haven't the time

God knows I need it then, I only type 64 wpm, and made more errors than my grandma would.Three years ago, 8th grade, I typed roughly 90-100 on average, and now I'm slow as molasses.. my typing teacher would be ashamed of me.

Back in highschool...well i mean 3 years ago ahah cause im currently still in highschool finishing grade 12, I used to type about ~120 wpm with few errors, like about ~90% accuracy. But since ive been banned off their computers for life i only use my computer here at home and have no reason to use programs like Mavis Beacon Teachs Typing or the other word program thing in dos.... "All The Right Type" I do believe, anyone who can do 100+ thats just plain fast, i think normal is ~60wpm.

- Test Name: Huckleberry Finn- Date: 2004-12-06 17:27- Test Time: 01:00- Gross Speed: 83 WPM- Errors: 8 - Accuracy: 90%hehe my NEW result..yay better than before...I got my target woo...!!! ^^ Now I need 90..COME ON BECKYOH AND SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING....but like um I have no excuse just sorryYay I did it again btu I got less wrong :D- Test Name: Huckleberry Finn- Date: 2004-12-06 18:25- Test Time: 01:00- Gross Speed: 83 WPM- Errors: 4 - Accuracy: 95%

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

You can only type fast if you type 100wpm I reckon...Im not there yet so I will keep practising.. :DAnyways....I didnt say I was good simipro :D Thats broke my OWN record...thats why I'm happy.

Wow, I so suck at typing. I'm so slow #_#- Test Name: Fishing in Finland- Date: 2004-12-27 21:15- Test Time: 01:00- Gross Speed: 71 WPM- Errors: 2- Accuracy: 97%- NET SPEED: 69 WPM;)'' I suck.