xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolduck123456

Im Leaving

This is a bad time to say it ,since another member is departing trap, but I have found that it is in my best interest to leave Xisto and pursue many interest that have been bugging me for quite some time. No, Im not leaving Xisto because of their service. Their service was exceptionally well, and I think that I speak for everybody when I say that Xisto is truly the best hosting site there is. It is just I am in a time of my life when being on the computer all day is not worth it. The forum that I had previously had will be given to my moderator Jeff , as he is willing to take the burden of my back. Also, all my credits will be given to Jeff, since he said he is going to make an account here to continue the site that I had started, and hopefully have more success than I will ever have! Trap has been good and I really enjoy all the members here, Husker, Haslip, Bordafox, SM, Ad, and all the other people that I do not care about :lol: . No I will miss everyone here, but webdesign and web creation has taken too much of my time that could have been used on time with my child and my loving wife. Best regards to everyone at Xisto, and I hope Trap continues to become the best free hosting on the planet!- Coolduck123456 P.S. Maybe I'll stop by once in a while? Who knows!Thanks for the Sig. Truefusion, even though I'm leaving, I think I can find good use for it!

Hey, coolduck, it's been a slice. Sorry to see you leaving, but glad you have those priorities straight. The Wife and Child are certainly more important that the Forum here. Go do what is most important. Come and visit on occaision...

its sad that a member is leavingbut good to know that now you can take out time for your wife and childrenthat should be in top most priority for allbest of luck for life ahead

It was nice to have you as one of our members in this great community! :lol:When you feel like stopping in for a quick chat, don't be a stranger and think of Xisto. But we'll miss you in the mean time.Good luck and do come again!

It was nice talking to you Coolduck and being part of your forum. Family before the internet, who came up with that rule? :lol: Anyways, have fun with your life and make sure you visit us every once and a while.

I understand fully where you are coming from and I hope that you find yourself with a lot more time for you and your family to be together from now on. I know that family is the most important part of living, and if I start to think that my web stuff is starting to take away from that, I'd also have to start considering a lot of stuff.I'm glad that you were so strong as to make the decision that is right for you. Have a great time in whatever you decide to do next, and enjoy the time you have with the people you love.Take care :lol:

I'm sorry to see that another of our members has to leave. Well hopefully you'll be able to come back every once in a while and hang out with us in the shoutbox. Good luck with your pursuing of your interest or dream. Come back in and tell us how things work out for you.

It is always sad to see a member leave Xisto. Hopefully, you will still come back on the shoutbox to talk with us for a while. I hope you fulfill your interests or dreams. I completely understood when you said that you needed to spend time with your wife and children. I just got married and it really does take time off your schedule, but it is really worth it. Good luck and hopefully we'll see you soon.

Edited by BordaForx (see edit history)

I may not know you that well, but it seems a sad time when another long term member of Xisto has to leave for personal reasons. But still good luck with things with your life, and by all means feel free to stop by at some stage, even if its only in the shoutbox.

Sorry to see you leave coolduck. The family is definetely more important. But feel free to stop by every once in a while. Sorry we couldn't give you more warning :lol:. Just kidding.

Thanks for the Sig. Truefusion, even though I'm leaving, I think I can find good use for it!

No problem. Anytime. :lol: Have fun while you're away. Take good care of your family.