xisto Community
hotchick2121

I Got To Leave Trap17 *sniff* :( I hate to go...

Poll for fun (because i never did one)  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, i never thought i'd be saying this but GOODBYE TRAP!&! i have to leave(by force not by choice!) My semester has come to an end and i don't have marketing anymore...my days are numbered(this is my last day.) I don't have any computer classes next semester....so it sucks...i just wanted to let ya'll know so you don't delete my account for being innactive... NOTE TOMODS: I will be coming back so if you could please don't delete my account! I've worked hard for my 75 creds and i will come back some day to actually use them for the good of human kind!(AKA make my own site) so please don't terminate my account...Well i have many goodbyes i'd like to say but ill keep the post length down so GOODBYE Xisto! i will miss you...i'll drop by now and then but it won't be regularthe only good thing about this is i get creds!!!!! ya creds! okBYE.^_^:lol:

Account has been deemed as a "keeper", like yourself.Hurray back, anytime. Look forward to hearing from you as you progress through your Program. And Good Luck, of course.

Aww :lol: You should get a home computer. Don't worry, you won't lose your account..Hurry back!

You could use the schools library computers, sneaky sneaky. :P. So your leaving me just like that :D, now who will I talk about stuff now??Could take another computer course for kicks :D like word processing and junk.Make sure to sure stop by so I won't be lonely in the shoutbox.Hugs and kisses :lol:^_^

You could use the schools library computers, sneaky sneaky. :P.
So your leaving me just like that :D, now who will I talk about stuff now??

Could take another computer course for kicks :D like word processing and junk.

Make sure to sure stop by so I won't be lonely in the shoutbox.

Hugs and kisses :lol:^_^

Wow did i just hear all that coming from you mike. Never thought you would let the boys down by getting soft.lol.

Seriously HC im sad your going, You should try to pop in as much as poss if only to keep SM company. Dont waste too much time before making a return.

I do not really know you and I have not seen you posting much when I am on, but it is a loss for any Xisto member to leave. I hope you will return soon and start making use of your credits.

Hope you will be coming soon not just for the sake of your 75 credits but to enjoy posting in this beautiful forum. I personally have not seen such a clean and well managed forum so even if your id is deleted (it will not be deleted as moderators have assured this) make a new one and enjoy posting don't bother about credits.

It was nice to have you as one of our members here at Xisto community forum.Your account will be safe and no one will terminate anything that is yours. And since you're yet to host with Xisto you do not need to worry about your hosting credits--they will be here when you come back.Good luck with everything. We will miss you in the mean time. Don't be a stranger and stop in once in a while. :lol:

Even though I dont know you that well, its been a pleasure having you around. It seems youre a popular person here, and I would suggest either using the library comps or even getting a home comp :lol:Either way, good luck with life, and stop by here every now and again ^_^

Well, i stopped by for a visit... found everything was normal...and yes SM i probably will take some meaninles comp class just to see you guys...its what ill do...to see ya'll...I didn't think i would be so missed! Thank ya'll for ur sweet comments!..... Any wayz i only stopped by for a second...g2g...Love Ya'll!<3

I don't understand why your account has to be deleted in the first place for being innactive. That's just pointless and mean and I think there is no reason behind it.As for you "leaving" Xisto: you aren't leaving it. You are simply taking a break for a little while. You can always buy a computer or go to a friend's house and log onto Xisto. Why the big fuss? Unless you are a drama queen.Not trying to be rude or anything, but: this is a useless post in a way. Please get with the *forum* and don't post things like this.... bye.

I don't understand why your account has to be deleted in the first place for being innactive. That's just pointless and mean and I think there is no reason behind it.
As for you "leaving" Xisto: you aren't leaving it. You are simply taking a break for a little while. You can always buy a computer or go to a friend's house and log onto Xisto. Why the big fuss? Unless you are a drama queen.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but: this is a useless post in a way. Please get with the *forum* and don't post things like this.... bye.

I agree in a way, disagree in a way.