xisto Community
Dagoth Nereviar

Are You A Gamer? How Are You Weight Wise? (See topic to explain poll options)

See topic for explaination  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not quite a gamer-from some time I try to play online some interesting single player games that don't take so much time(I mean not something like WoW)I think I have a normal weight (maybe a little over cause I'm building up some muscles from fitnes ;) ) And I eat what I like but generaly I eat healthy stuff :rolleyes:

Replying to Dagoth NereviarAre you a gamer?----------------Yes, I play for about 6-8 hours a dayWhat's your weight like?------------------------I'm skinny, I'm about 5'11 and weigh 120-125What do you eat?----------------I eat very little fast food, very few snacks, and I drink almost nothing but water. My meals tend to involve a good amount of meat too :P-reply by ecca1376

Actually i dont boast to be a gamer but yes i play counterstrike 4 hours a day. I am a little pro in the game and yes i have won many tournaments also. Kidding. I am not at all over weight but i am kind of skinny and yes i dont like most of the green leafy vegetables.

I am 5'7" 180 lbs. Always have been. I game all the time on Quake 3 Arena. I would rather hold my pee than get off a game sometimes, let alone eat when I'm hungry. Thinking about things and gaming can burn calories.He's not suggesting anything. If anything, he's curious to why some gamers are skinny, even though they binge on games every possible moment they can and eat unhealthy. Maybe it's the lack of nutrition?I have a friend that eats only at his place, and eats just about every kind of food. He's the skinniest, whitest guy I know. He needs sun that he plays so much on the games.

The thing is not all chubby gamers would admit to being over weight or "Fat" Also I myself am a Gamer, although I code more, I am not Fat, and I'm a GIRL!Most gamers who are fat/chubby are only like that because the do not get the right amount of exerciser that they need and do not eat healthy, they should check up on the amount of calories they consume.

i think its fair to say by the results of this pole that obese people use gaming as a smokescreen for their greed. in an extreme comparison its what osama bin laden is doin for islam. the sooner people just own up to things themselves then this world could do some amazing things!everyone loves a scapegoat!

well i used to be a supergamer.. before when there was final fantasy x & the ps3 hadnt comed out, and i couldnt afford it ;P haha, and i was skinny.. like normalish.. [but then again i was in dance, walked home did stuff you know] haha so yea ^_^you can defenetely be a healthy gamer :P

I think im just above the normal weight of a gamer.. I play more than 2 hours a day and sometimes even till 23.00 in the night.. Its just my mood.. I like gaming, and its what I do.. I dont regret it :)

I am not much of a gamer, but I do play several games... CS1.6, CNC: Renegade, CNC: YR - Mental Omega, etc... Crysis... Anywhom... I am underweight... not "like a twig" but underweight... I always have been... I have a ridiculously slow metabolism, some say that because of that, I'm going to get fat... But it is not like that ONE BIT... All I have to do is eat, I don't know... a plate of pre-cooked food in the morning and that SHOULD take me to dinner without getting hungry...

I'll explain the options first:

Are you a gamer?

Yes - You play games non-stop for ages

I play every now and again - You play games often, sometimes you play for long periods

No - You may play them, but not for long times

What's your weight like?

Overweight - You're quite large (meant with the least offense possible)

Abit chubby - You have a spare tire or two

Normal - You don't have flab, but you're not skinny

Skinny - People think you don't eat that much

Like a twig - People call you anorexic, even if you're not

How do you eat? (Your diet, basically)

Healthy - You eat nothing but healthy foods

Whatever I feel like - If you feel like unhealthy, you eat that, and vice versa

Unhealthy - You eat nothing but fastfood, snacks, etc

(I wanted to explain it, if there was any confusion. If the mods/admins think this is "spamming", then I'll put in a quote to remove the extra credits :angry: )

Right, now onto why I made the poll:

I was just thinking, people try to get skinnier by how they eat, and how much exercise they do. And in some cases, it doesn't work. Now I'm skinny (Close to being "like a twig" :lol:) but I do little exercise and eat alot of unhealthy foods, but I do also eat healthy foods. I then got onto thinking that alot of gamers, like me, are thin. And I was wondering how many gamers/non gamers were thin/fat and what their diet was like.

It may also be some sort of research for someone :D

Well, I hope you answer my poll :angry: And reply, if you wish

Well first I'd like to say that I'm not a HUGE gamer. I do enjoy playing video games every once in awhile, when i really cannot find anything else productive to do. I don't have too many game systems. I have the 360, ps2, and psp.

AS for weight, I'm normal I'd say. I'm not fat, not skinny, not too weak, not very strong. Pretty average I would say. As for eating, I EAT A LOT. I find myself always eating, and its weird because I never gain or lose weight. It seems like even if I was to starve myself that I wouldnt gain any weight. Same goes for if I decided to eat my *bottom* off, I really do not see my weight going up at all.

So basically, I am somewhat of a gamer in fairly decent shape, who eats a lot ^_^

I play games every single day.....I am very skinny because I have a high metabolism. I eat not too unhealthy and not too healthy so like in the middle.....My name is toothpick, but it changed to paranoid after I spazzed out on a ferris wheel....T.T

I'm a gamer. I play every day. I've got a little pudge, but it doesn't bother me. I actually like a little chubbiness. I believe that me not being terribly overweight has to deal with the fact that I actually do have a life. I do work, I go out with friends, and I do other fun things. It's mostly those who still live with their parents that are the stereotyped obese, smelly, type of gamers who give the rest of us a bad name.But hey! They've been making a lot of exercise games like Wii Fit lately so maybe there's hope!

i play a games resonably often but i'm not on games like half my day. maybe an hour or two once in a while. usually i'm just surfing the net going on youtube, myspace and stuff like that. i'm between normal and chubby and i eat what i want. i'm certainly not a health freak but mcdonalds isn't my daily meal. i play sport and stuff so yeah. i guess i'm just like your average teenager probably.