xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeeCee06

Ps3 Gets Sold For 100 Million!

Someone just bid a lot of money, so other people who actually were going to pay for it, couldn't get it. Rather pathetic I'd say.. Well, selling your PS3 for 500 bucks more then you payed for it is pathetic also.

Someone just bid a lot of money, so other people who actually were going to pay for it, couldn't get it. Rather pathetic I'd say.. Well, selling your PS3 for 500 bucks more then you payed for it is pathetic also.

Most of the people on ebay are selling them for way more than a $500 dollar profit, I love looking at how much some people are paying for those things, its pretty sad if you ask me.

They get shipments...what, every month?..Pay 5k or wait a month and only pay 600. hmm...Hard dicision. I don't even want a PS3.

Yeah, I think if you gonna spend a lot of money like that on a PS3, I would wait till I could find a PS3 on later shipments, then with the rest of the money that would have been spent on ebay I would buy a big AZZ Plasma or LCD HD Television because if you have a PS3 on a regular television theres not even a point in the new graphics because its for an hd tv

That's a lie, there is no way someone would put that money up there just to buy a PS3 for 100 million dollars. They probably don't have the money and the money will go to the next highest bid. That'll happen to all the highest bidders until it gets down to the thousands. There would be no way that someone would spend that much money when they could get one on another bid for over 1k.

It's not real. As Plenoptic said, the users that bid that much won't be able to afford it. Which then will shift to the second, and from there on. There is just no way someone would spend 100 Million on a PS3.Plus, this has happened for all the consoles.

The highest bid with a registered user is only 2,000 dollars. Its probably people just bidding higher than one another just to see who can bid the highest. No one with one hundred million dollars would spend it on a PS3.

Yeah, someone is just screwing around and bidding it up. That person will never get that much money for it. Ever. Even if he ships it to the winner. It's just a big fake, like most of the rest of them. I can't believe people are bidding them up that high. It's just stupid. They're in such a rush to get one they end up paying $1000 extra for a GAME CONSOLE. =\Too much money in the world today. I want one, but I'll probably never get it. Just stick to the PC and PS2 for gaming. :)

defiantly not real. There are many people on ebay just going to many different ebay auctions and raising the price thousands of dollars just to mess everything up. But some people are getting really big profits from their ps3's.

Yeh, this happened with loads of the consoles. idiots ruin it for other people by raising the bids to the highest possible. I would have loved to get a PS3 on launch day, as I would have sold it on e-bay, and let some rich person buy it. I cannot see why anyone would spend 3 times the value when you could get it at a reasonable price a couple of weeks later *shrugs*.

^ When you got excess money, you can afford to spend an extra 500 or 1000 bucks to get it early.This buyer is obviously not going to pay 100 million dollars. Hopefully his account is banned from ebay. If you bid you gotta pay up, stick him in prison if he can't get the money.